14 July 25, 2008

Small Table Double Top

This would be really cute next to our vintage pedestal bathtub. It would be equally adorable outdoors though.

Small Table Double Top, $99
[via design boner]

Rachel
    July 25, 2008 at 9:07 pm

That is fantastic! It would look great on my porch!

Joi
    July 25, 2008 at 10:38 pm

Oooh! I love it! So many fun colors, too!

Elizabeth K
    July 26, 2008 at 7:15 am

oh I love it! I want it in orange for my living room.

amy purple
    July 26, 2008 at 8:38 am

Look at all the color choices available! That makes my head spin.

Tracey
    July 26, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Darling- is it weather safe? Great for outdoor entertaining!

Erin
    July 26, 2008 at 5:36 pm

I love this- I wish I had room for one!

Jo J
    July 27, 2008 at 5:28 am

Love it, thanks for sharing! As to the colours ~ eeeny meeny miney mo…..

Making it Lovely
    July 27, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Tracey, it is weather-safe. It’s meant for outdoor use.

erin
    July 27, 2008 at 5:16 pm

these are great! i love all the colors, thanks for this post, i didn’t know about that store!

Heather in Ohio
    July 27, 2008 at 9:27 pm

Oooh, that would be a most fantastic bedside table for my room — not too big, and it would hold a small lamp and glass of water on top and my stack of reading material on the bottom! I love it!

mona
    July 27, 2008 at 11:56 pm

Thank you for letting me in on this great find, now I just neeed to decide what color I want to get it in, pink, blue red? I don’t know!

jessica
    July 28, 2008 at 10:05 am

First of all, I love your blog! You’re an inspiration to me. I especially love the recent posts on your yard work. Amazing. The mosquitoes are sucking the life out of me this year so I’m SO jealous of the things you’ve been able to do! I’m keeping a binder of ideas for my garden so I can begin work in the fall. Thanks for that inspiration!
    This table is an awesome find. Thanks for that!
    Keep up the great work. The exhaustion is bound to take over from time to time but as a reader of your blog and a fan of your products I appreciate your hard work and the creativity you bring to it.
    You’re an inspiration!
    Jessica

Allison
    July 28, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Nicole,
    Hopefully you will have better luck than me with this table. I had it and a matching cafe table and chairs. They rusted in about three months. I live in MI, just across the lake from Chicago, so our weather is pretty similar. Again, if you buy it I hope it works out better than mine. What a shame for such cute stuff!

LeeAnn
    November 20, 2009 at 11:54 am

Great table for those little places where it’s hard to find one just the right size, for that little space. Very nice!