66 March 23, 2009

Still Here…

And still pregnant! Sorry for the unexpected break — seems it led to a little speculation that I may have had a more exciting announcement to make. ;)

37 Weeks

I’ve just been uncomfortable and exhausted. My doctor thinks I’m on track to go to my due date (April 14) or longer since first babies tend to come later. Anytime after 37 weeks is considered full-term though, so the baby is officially welcome to come out anytime now! At least I know it can’t be any longer than 5 weeks at this point… and hopefully sooner.

patricia
    March 24, 2009 at 9:26 am

Well you are the cutest Mama to be! My Doctor told me -“When you stop smiling” then it is time! Now, you keep smiling and we cannot wait to meet your little lovely bundle.

Vanessa
    March 24, 2009 at 10:30 am

My daughter was only one day late – she wanted out and it was fine by me. They say that pizza, beer and/or sex help get baby moving. This also explains why frat boys don’t get pregnant…so not fair.

Good Luck – you look great!

Amy
    March 24, 2009 at 11:30 am

Yeah! Almost there!

Tamstyles
    March 24, 2009 at 12:27 pm

You look great..and the baby look HEAVY! I recall the weight my last baby had on my pelvis…uhhhh the pain..but its funny how you forget everything the moment the baby is born.

teresa
    March 24, 2009 at 4:03 pm

You look great at 37 weeks! Since I was just there I SO know how you feel. Just enjoy the “down time” and go have some romantic evenings with your sweetie. You never know with babies…my doctor told me that I wasn’t anywhere near delivering on a Friday and I was in the hospital on Sunday night having mine. Hang in there…you’re little one will be here before you know it and you’ll forget all about the discomforts you’ve endured. : ) Most of them completely disappear right away (yaaay!). Although, it’s been a week and I still can’t wear any of my rings because I’m still so swollen…ugh.

pookie
    March 24, 2009 at 6:11 pm

You look great, it looks like the baby has really dropped since the last photo you posted. I bet you could go any day now…best of luck!

Elizabeth
    March 24, 2009 at 7:09 pm

I found your blog through another, and I got lost(in a good way) in all your older posts. LOVE your blog!
    I was comfortably early with both of my girls, so hope you are too, I can’t imagine what it would be like to go past the date!!
    I’ll be checking back again :)

mary
    March 24, 2009 at 8:19 pm

You look adorable!

nina renee
    March 24, 2009 at 9:47 pm

Oh, honey…I know EXACTLY how you feel {{hugs}} I have 2 little ones. Pregnancy is exhausting at the end (and the beginning & the middle :-))

You’re looking fabulous & you’re doing fabulous work…rest up for the next 5 weeks!

:-)

lindsey clare
    March 24, 2009 at 11:08 pm

April 14th is my birthday! and my niece’s birthday too.

good luck with everything!

Pumpkin Petunia
    March 25, 2009 at 8:25 am

You look beautiful!

Take it easy these last couple of weeks. Pamper yourself! Wishing you a quick, pain free delivery and a beautifully healthy baby girl.

Fernanda
    March 25, 2009 at 10:28 am

All my three babies were late boomers. And all three times I was blessed with not being tired or with sleep problems. On the contrary. I had more energy than my husband who insists on saying that every pregnancy is actually 8 months and one century long…
    Enjoy these last few days. You’ll surely miss them.
    Fernanda
    (with the youngest being 4, I miss being pregnant)

Jessica
    March 25, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Have you seen these adorable onesies at buyolympia.com? I’m 13 weeks pregnant so I’ve started looking already!

Josephine
    March 25, 2009 at 3:33 pm

May the force be with you! I hope for your sake you don’t have to wait too much longer ;-) Looking forward to meeting the little tacker.

Pencils
    March 25, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Those last weeks are hard, very hard. My daughter was a week late–would have been even later, but my doctor said I could be induced after she was a week late.

Just take it easy & keep your feet up. Pretty soon you’ll get to meet that beautiful little girl.

paola
    April 2, 2009 at 9:50 am

you look really great!! My best wishes to you and your baby!!

• 1 2