Eleanor’s Nursery (Sources)

At long last, I’ve photographed the finished nursery! Can you hear the collective cry of “finally”? Before I post all of the photos (I’m editing them now), here’s a little board for the room…

The Nursery

23 Responses to “Eleanor’s Nursery (Sources)”

1. pearllinds June 7, 2009 at 2:16 pm #

I can’t wait to see the pics!! It looks so cute so far!!

2. Jennifer June 7, 2009 at 3:10 pm #

Love Eleanor’s room! and both the Olivia Dresser and EFFECTIV bookcase and transitional! Very inspirational…and I don’t even have children :)

3. Nicole P. June 7, 2009 at 3:31 pm #

I can’t even tell you how excited I am for pics! I just found out a week ago that I am pregnant and I know youre pics will bring some awesome inspiration!

4. puck June 7, 2009 at 3:32 pm #

we are waiting…. and not so patiently! :)

5. robin June 7, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

i’m so glad you had a girl! all this pink creativity would so have been wasted on a little man hehe

6. Katie June 7, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

I wish I had a smidge of your decorative eye. I like the board which means the room is probably phenomenal. :)

7. Erin June 7, 2009 at 5:49 pm #

Gorgeous!! As usual of course! Love the glider and ottoman. They look so comfy and I can’t wait to see how they fit in your scheme. Nice Babies R Us find!

8. Laurie June 7, 2009 at 6:59 pm #

What a tease!! The board looks fantastic, I can’t wait until you post the actual pictures!

9. amy purple June 7, 2009 at 7:09 pm #

i love the little bunny clock, how cute!

10. justem June 7, 2009 at 7:53 pm #

I don’t think I’ve ever commented…but as a mom of new baby, too, I felt I must. :) LOVE the things in the nursery! Can’t wait to see it all together!

11. Beth June 7, 2009 at 8:31 pm #

Can’t wait to see it!

12. luuvely June 7, 2009 at 9:12 pm #

such a great tease! lol

13. Nichole June 7, 2009 at 10:46 pm #

It looks really cute. I hate to be a downer, but did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics considers bumpers pads to be a hazard to babies? There are several other consumer safety groups who agree. I just found out my self from my friend’s husband who is a pediatrician and banned them from their nursery. I can’t believe all these places still sell them. Apparently, they were necessary when crib slats were further apart.

14. Audrey June 8, 2009 at 7:28 am #

that white side table is EXACTLY what I was looking for in my sister’s nursery! Thank you for posting what I’ve been searching for! :) Can’t wait to see the pictures of the finished nursery!

15. Amy the San Diego Photographer June 8, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

I love this! Your boards are such a great idea. I especially love the dove print. Can’t wait to see what the room looks like!

16. Amanda B. June 8, 2009 at 3:08 pm #

You have an Eleanor print in Eleanor’s room! I love PushMePullYou.

17. Ivory Pearl Interiors June 8, 2009 at 3:40 pm #

The board is delightful! I can’t wait to see all the photos.

18. Kalee June 8, 2009 at 5:54 pm #

Can I ask how you do your design boards? G and I are moving back to the US this summer and I am looking forward to re-doing some rooms! Thanks!

19. Nicole RJ June 9, 2009 at 2:24 pm #

I love all the components – can’t wait to see them all put together and in-use!

20. Amanda June 10, 2009 at 10:31 am #

I love the nursery! My friend just found out she is pregnant and I am forwarding this to her right now.

As far as the bumper pad stuff goes, they keep little arms and legs from getting stuck in the bars, which is no fun for anyone. If someone is truly worried about this they sell breathable bumpers at Babies r Us.

21. Jan June 11, 2009 at 3:14 pm #

I love the pinks and browns in this room. Very pretty.

22. ladygrammyjane July 22, 2009 at 1:28 pm #

Found you from Project Nursery…love what you have done! Congrats to you!

1. Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Eleanor’s Nursery - June 9, 2009

[...] listed all of the nursery resources in a previous post, so take a look if you’re wondering where something in the room came from. Thanks for letting [...]