68 October 29, 2009

Six Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

Eleanor, 6 months old
Eleanor, 6 months old

(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldView All

nori
    October 31, 2009 at 2:58 am

what a nugget!! she is so stinkin cute!!!

agneta
    October 31, 2009 at 11:06 pm

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it’s always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net!

Agneta & Sweden

Laura
    November 1, 2009 at 9:27 am

She’s so pretty! And all those rolls are divine!

order promotional items
    November 1, 2009 at 9:41 am

Oh my! Isn’t she a darling or what???? Don’t you feel like eating up those cheeks? Cute little boldy! Congrats!

Ashley B.
    November 1, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Eeeee!!! The rolls! I love them. She’s possibly getting even more adorable.

Miss B.
    November 1, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Gah! Too cute! I LOVE this and I love when you show the past ones, so sweet!

rachel
    November 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm

This is fantastic… Eleanor is going to love looking through this series when she’s older.

The Chatty Housewife
    November 2, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Oh my goodness, she looks so much like you this month!

patricia
    November 3, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Amazing how time flies by. She’s so adorable!

katiedid
    November 4, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Sitting up all by her cuteness!She is going to love these pics when she is older!!

In Honor Of Design
    November 6, 2009 at 11:03 pm

She is sooo cute!!! I think you had her two days after I had my baby boy:) It is incredible to watch them grow and change. I wish I could capture it all!

Stacy
    November 7, 2009 at 12:02 am

Adorable! Hey, have you seen this? http://www.centuryfinds.com/manufacturer/122/334/Eames%20RAR%20Rocker%20Print

I’m sure you have but when I saw it I immediately thought about you and decided to share on the off-chance that you hadn’t seen them. They have other letters/designs too. :)

DarlingDear
    November 7, 2009 at 8:25 pm

I love this idea! What a great way to look back and see how your little ones have grown. I especially love that it is taken in the exact same spot each time. So adorable.

Miki
    November 9, 2009 at 11:34 am

SOO Cute! I have a feeling you may have to have someone else in the background of those photos in the near future. I have a nine month old, and starting at about 7 months, I could no longer put him on a piece of furniture and take a picture without him lunging forward to “fly” er..crawl off!

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Seven Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    December 29, 2009 at 4:24 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Four Months Old Five Months Old Six Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Nine Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    January 29, 2010 at 9:58 pm

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Ten Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    February 28, 2010 at 2:32 pm

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months […]

Eight Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    January 13, 2011 at 9:36 pm

[…] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old Parenting […]

• 1 2