Six Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

Eleanor, 6 months old
Eleanor, 6 months old

(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldView All

68 Responses to “Six Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)”

1. nori October 31, 2009 at 2:58 am #

what a nugget!! she is so stinkin cute!!!

2. agneta October 31, 2009 at 11:06 pm #

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it’s always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net!

Agneta & Sweden

3. Laura November 1, 2009 at 9:27 am #

She’s so pretty! And all those rolls are divine!

4. order promotional items November 1, 2009 at 9:41 am #

Oh my! Isn’t she a darling or what???? Don’t you feel like eating up those cheeks? Cute little boldy! Congrats!

5. Ashley B. November 1, 2009 at 1:18 pm #

Eeeee!!! The rolls! I love them. She’s possibly getting even more adorable.

6. Miss B. November 1, 2009 at 1:31 pm #

Gah! Too cute! I LOVE this and I love when you show the past ones, so sweet!

7. rachel November 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm #

This is fantastic… Eleanor is going to love looking through this series when she’s older.

8. The Chatty Housewife November 2, 2009 at 4:52 pm #

Oh my goodness, she looks so much like you this month!

9. patricia November 3, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

Amazing how time flies by. She’s so adorable!

10. katiedid November 4, 2009 at 4:30 pm #

Sitting up all by her cuteness!She is going to love these pics when she is older!!

11. In Honor Of Design November 6, 2009 at 11:03 pm #

She is sooo cute!!! I think you had her two days after I had my baby boy:) It is incredible to watch them grow and change. I wish I could capture it all!

12. Stacy November 7, 2009 at 12:02 am #

Adorable! Hey, have you seen this? http://www.centuryfinds.com/manufacturer/122/334/Eames%20RAR%20Rocker%20Print

I’m sure you have but when I saw it I immediately thought about you and decided to share on the off-chance that you hadn’t seen them. They have other letters/designs too. :)

13. DarlingDear November 7, 2009 at 8:25 pm #

I love this idea! What a great way to look back and see how your little ones have grown. I especially love that it is taken in the exact same spot each time. So adorable.

14. Miki November 9, 2009 at 11:34 am #

SOO Cute! I have a feeling you may have to have someone else in the background of those photos in the near future. I have a nine month old, and starting at about 7 months, I could no longer put him on a piece of furniture and take a picture without him lunging forward to “fly” er..crawl off!

1. Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Seven Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) - December 29, 2009

[...] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Four Months Old Five Months Old Six Months Old Parenthood [...]

2. Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Nine Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) - January 29, 2010

[...] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months [...]

3. Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Ten Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) - February 28, 2010

[...] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months [...]

4. Eight Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - January 13, 2011

[...] One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old Parenting [...]