86 May 29, 2009

One Month Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

Here’s our little cutie wearing the pin that mama made for her.

One Month Old

Happy one month birthday, Eleanor! I can’t believe how fast the time is going by and how big you are already.

(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)

View All of Eleanor’s Monthly Photos

Bethany
    May 30, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Adorable. I love the pin/chair idea. Wish I had done that with my now 4 year old son. She is so cute!

Barb F (Australia)
    May 30, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Great idea! They grow and change so much, and as you are with them every minute, you don’t always notice. Looking back on these pics will be priceless.

Aunt J
    May 30, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Happy One month miss Eleanor!! You are starting to look like your daddy; in a good way of course:)

Melanye K.
    May 30, 2009 at 5:54 pm

She is simply adorable!!!

Lori K.
    May 30, 2009 at 7:48 pm

I did this for my daughter’s baby scrapbook and I love the way it turned out. I put the same big teddy bear next to her in every picture so you could compare how big she was getting.

Sara Rose
    May 30, 2009 at 8:11 pm

Holy moly totally cute. She has amazing head control for a one month old, seriously! So cute. Man, I’m ready to be done being prego.

jessica
    May 30, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Look at her! I can’t wait to see the progression into her own little self.

Nana
    May 30, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Your baby is so cute!!!
    And your blog too!!
    Kisses from Japan!!!

Zoe
    May 31, 2009 at 4:02 am

:O 1 month already?!?! I can’t believe it! That’s gone by so fast. She’s looking lovely. Hope you’re getting some sleep!

esther
    May 31, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Super Adorable~

DawnMarie
    May 31, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Oh so cute. I don’t think you should stop at 2. I think you should keep going.

Blondie
    May 31, 2009 at 7:36 pm

Awwwww She is so beautiful and a real blend of both of you!

I took pictures every month in the same chair with both of mine until they were about 2.

I also took pictures of them at the front door (no matter where we lived) on their first day of school each year from pre-school to high school. (Didn’t do it when they hit university!) It’s the coolest thing ever to look back on it!

Blondie
    May 31, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Yikes! Just did my daily vote and you’ve fallen to second place! Rally the Troops!

Sherry @ This Young House
    May 31, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Happy birthday Eleanor! I love how you’re workin’ that pin, girl.

xoxo,
    Sherry (& John)

thehighernest
    May 31, 2009 at 9:09 pm

She’s precious! I wish I had picked one solid spot to do the monthly photo…then again, I wish I had an Eames rocker, too!

amanda
    June 1, 2009 at 10:57 am

Congratulations! Such perfection!

Nuit
    June 1, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Loving her first picture, can’t wait to see what will follow… She is growing so fast! and OH SO CUTE!!!

Jenni
    June 1, 2009 at 8:38 pm

this is such a cute idea.

Stacy
    June 2, 2009 at 8:40 am

Oh my goodness she is getting big so fast!! :) So cute!!

Kenziepoo
    June 2, 2009 at 12:21 pm

She is too cute! How sweet is this pic!

Dewdrop
    June 2, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I’ve been voting for you. I love your porch project. Actually, I love all your stuff/ideas. Eleanor is so darling, btw!

Suzanna
    June 4, 2009 at 10:56 am

The pins on this link remind me of the one you made! :)

Janis
    June 5, 2009 at 1:31 pm

She’s adorable, Nicole! A belated congrats to you and Brandon!

mer
    June 6, 2009 at 3:49 am

precious.

Uncle Ed Stenberg
    June 6, 2009 at 5:26 am

Hi Nicole,She is beautiful,Congrats to the both of you.
    I cant help but wonder what grandpa Eds nickname for her
    would have been, Ill call her sweetpea. Bye for now peanutty
    Love Uncle Ed

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Three Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    July 29, 2009 at 1:33 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Four Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    August 29, 2009 at 12:01 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Five Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    September 29, 2009 at 2:15 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Four Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Six Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    October 29, 2009 at 11:20 am

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Four Months Old Five Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Seven Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    November 29, 2009 at 6:56 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old Four Months Old Five Months Old Six Months Old Parenthood […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Eight Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    December 29, 2009 at 2:22 pm

[…] photos: One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old […]

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Nine Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    January 29, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Eleven Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    March 29, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Twelve Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)
    April 29, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Thirteen Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    January 13, 2011 at 10:23 pm

[…] Photos One Month Old • Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old […]

{natzfirefly}
    September 23, 2012 at 9:56 pm

[…] sementinha já tem 1 mês! E inspirada na maravilhosa ideia da Nicole, vou postar uma foto da Cecília mês a mês. Aqui está essa delicinha com 1 mês de […]

• 1 2