19 September 10, 2010

Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

liz @ bon temps beignet
    September 10, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Oh, I can’t wait to get pregnant. I love Mama Mia’s baby book.

Kris Mays
    September 10, 2010 at 1:29 pm

As a genealogist of 25 years, I have to say that those genealogy charts are absolutely GORGEOUS! I want them.

September 10, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Nicole, I am finding myself anxiously awaiting your Honor Roll posts. There is always something that I find that I didn’t know I was looking for. I adore the maternity book and now I am feeling beyond guilty that my daughter is 14 weeks and we haven’t completed our maternity video *my preggo progress shots, creating her nursery and her birth*. It’s so nice to witness the creative juices flowing. Congrats on baby #2!!

September 10, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Thank you for sharing that love story link. It’s not taking much to make me cry today, but this was the good kind of tears.
    My heart needed this. Thank you again.

September 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Thanks for finding the iPhone app! Love it! This will be used for special occasion messages. You always find the best stuff. Keep up the great work.

Ashley @ Indie Pretty Projects
    September 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Wow, that maternity book is genius… I really wish I would have made something like that.

September 10, 2010 at 2:16 pm

This was a very emotional honor roll! The maternity book and video, then the animation of the couple. I couldn’t hold the tears back anymore!

Fiona Richards
    September 10, 2010 at 2:22 pm

OMGosh – I’m so flattered Nicole – thank you so much for including my little iPhone app on your list – I’m so grateful – really!

liz @ bon temps beignet
    September 10, 2010 at 2:32 pm

::gulp:: I watched the story about Annie and Danny. I’m desperately trying not to start crying like a fool. My husband and I work together and he can’t understand why I just randomly walked up and bear hugged him.

Mama Mia
    September 10, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for the recognition. :) Im honored to be on your website.

~ Johanna

Jen K
    September 10, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Eliza’s video is just amazing! My almost 1 year old loved seeing the baby at the end. He was smiling and flapping his arms. I, on the other hand, was sobbing! Thanks for the great post today. You always find something perfect to share!

September 10, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Loving your honor roll today! So fun to see the surprise links that pop up!

September 10, 2010 at 8:44 pm

I’m afraid of birds as well. It’s their “poke my eyes out” beaks that get me. I can’t even use them to decorate. :P

September 10, 2010 at 11:36 pm

I love the Eliza video and Mamma Mia book.

My favorite book and video from a pregnancy, similar to both, are these:

Sister Diane
    September 11, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Thank you so much, Nicole, for including my post in your Honor Roll this week. I’m honored!

September 11, 2010 at 3:49 pm

ooohhhhh emmmmmm geeeeeeee!!!!! this post was amazing. i LOVED it. the video is BY FAR,one of the most touching ones i have EVER watched. i am sitting here with tears in my eyes…..thanks for sharing!
    ohhh, i also LOVE your mask. too cute!

September 11, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Shameless plug…my cousin Kelly Ventura has a booth at Renegade!! Booth 55, K Ventura…check it out if you’re there…she has some great stuff :)

September 13, 2010 at 7:47 am

Thanks for all the info! full of inspiraton.
    and thanks especially the family trees. I had seen the third version somewhere and couldn’t find it back!

September 13, 2010 at 4:08 pm

That video of Eliza made me want to get pregnant again! How amazingly precious. Your blog just rocks so much…