Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

17 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. sunny September 24, 2010 at 3:42 pm #

such great links. I cannot wait for the Orla Kiely book… and I love the fun link to a really fun way to dress.

Already subscribed to Anthology. Can’t wait for that either! :)

2. Leah September 24, 2010 at 3:54 pm #

OH I can’t wait for that mag to come out!

So exciting!

Happy Weekend!

3. Sarah September 24, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

this is pretty random…but in some picture I saw a long time ago you had a KILLER owl bag. Haha and I keep thinking about it!! Where did you get it? Was it a long time ago?

• Jules September 24, 2010 at 11:28 pm #

I think that was a Kate Spade bag Brandon got her for her birthday?

• Sarah September 25, 2010 at 11:35 pm #

you’re right, its a kate spade bag but I guess it was last season and I can’t find one! the worst!

• Making it Lovely September 26, 2010 at 9:27 am #

Yep, it was a Kate Spade bag, called ‘Sherwood’ from last year.

4. liz @ bon temps beignet September 24, 2010 at 4:42 pm #

I just got my Better Homes & Gardens in the mail and found your mask!

Ps: yours is the best imho

5. Ryan September 24, 2010 at 5:43 pm #

I remember when Blueprint and then Domino folded and I thought, “why don’t they just charge more for subscriptions if they can’t get enough advertisers?” Cause I would pay more! So I felt it my duty to get a subscription to Anthology even though it exceeds the “normal” magazine prices.

6. Anh-Minh September 24, 2010 at 6:12 pm #

Thanks for the mention, Nicole! I can’t wait to share the rest of the magazine with you (and everyone else who’s purchased/subscribed). And we’re already hard at work on the next couple of issues!

7. Carolyn September 24, 2010 at 6:47 pm #

KrisAtomic did the drawing for that. you can read about how she drew it all on her blog: http://blog.krisatomic.com/

8. Mrs. Limestone September 24, 2010 at 8:08 pm #

That cartoon backdrop on the mag’s cover could be my block :)

9. victoria September 24, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

thank you, nicole! it was great to have you and erin here!

and, i’ve subscribed to anthology, too! can’t wait!

10. Clearly Composed September 24, 2010 at 9:51 pm #

I have a thing about boards too. I can get lost in them quite easily and often do. :)

11. Jules September 24, 2010 at 11:29 pm #

Victoria’s apartment is so amazing that I imagine I would have collapsed had I saw it in person.

12. erin / dfm September 25, 2010 at 2:12 pm #

thanks for the link, sweetheart — i always love your honor roll! :)

13. Tori September 29, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

Anthology sounds like the perfect subscription! Also, a big fan of the Guggle Jug. Great round-up, thanks for sharing your finds!