I know, I’ve taken far too long to show you the ‘after’ photos. The problem is that I don’t really see the dining room as a completely finished room yet! It does look a million times brighter with its painted white trim though.
- Paint the wall above the picture rail and the ceiling. Probably the same color as the background of the wallpaper.
- Paint the doors.
- Paint the trim in my office and in the living room.
- Find new window treatments. Maybe simple white shades?
- Either get new chairs or reupholster the ones we have. The fabric isn’t very practical for our expanding family.
- Remember to flip the handles on the buffet back the right way before taking pictures next time. Eleanor likes to flip them all up, and I hadn’t noticed until I was editing the photos!