10 January 28, 2011

Library Books Mug

I’ll take my hot cocoa in this, please. With whipped cream.

Kate Spade

Veronika
    January 28, 2011 at 11:49 pm

The cocoa will taste very nice :-)

Nice greetings from Hamburg – Germany! I love Making it Lovley :-)

Carolyn
    January 29, 2011 at 12:05 am

What a perfect mug for a lazy afternoon read! Geek chic at its finest.

Sarah K
    January 29, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Love it! I think it would look so cute in your library!

Hayley
    February 1, 2011 at 6:51 am

I don’t really understand the filing cabinet section of the website… Is it just products you like? And are they really just products you like or are you sponsored in some way?

Thanks.

Making it Lovely
      February 1, 2011 at 8:28 am

No, they’re not sponsored. If they were, they would be clearly marked as such. The Filing Cabinet section is just a place for me to note things that have caught me eye (products and ideas that I like).

Karen
    February 1, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I bought this mug last year and have been having a blast using it. It makes me smile everytime I see it. :)

Loving (This Weekend) « Such Small Steps
    February 13, 2011 at 7:18 pm

[…] I would so love to drink my coffee in this perfect mug! (spotted on Making it Lovely) […]

taralee
    March 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm

i think the link might not work? i keep getting a “invalid url” message. i tried to look on her website for the mugs, but didn’t see them anywhere. please help?

Shop Kate Spade's Entire Tabletop Collection! | Family Style
    June 6, 2011 at 11:17 am

[…] a fan of pink, but add some polka dots and bows and I’m over the moon. And I’ve written about that adorable library books mug before — still loving […]

Crystal
    March 4, 2013 at 4:23 pm

I know this is an old post but it popped us a related post to your new one about organizing August’s books and the second I saw it I was overcome with a blue-Monday beating smile. You see, when you first posted this I oohed and ahhed over it quite a bit. I loved everything about it! I’m meant to be a red-head, just not brave enough to pull the trigger. It reminded me of my days working in the library. It’s just perfect in every way! Fast forward several weeks and there’s my darling husband waiting rather impatiently for me to fix my morning cuppa, and when I opened the cabinet to grab a cup, there it is! I still love just as much to this day. Every morning the question is do you want your book mug or your peacock mug? (Liberty of London from Target, which he also got for me.) Did I mention he also makes the coffee? Yes, I know, I’m a very lucky girl!