22 January 29, 2011

Twenty One Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)

Previous Photos
The First YearThirteen Months OldFourteen Months OldFifteen Months OldSixteen Months OldSeventeen Months OldEighteen Months OldNineteen Months OldTwenty Months OldView All

January 29, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I bet she looks forward to this moment of the month with lots of joy. She’s gorgeous!

January 29, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Lovely! And so much changing in these photos. When the brother arrives, will you put him in the chair beside Eleanor? Or will he have his own separate series in another chair?

Making it Lovely
      January 29, 2011 at 10:14 pm

He’ll have his own photos. I’m thinking of moving the chair to a different spot in the house too, but I’m not sure yet.

January 29, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Such a gorgeous child and room..and a lovely series… I wouldn’t stop…ever… Every month…always.. It’s priceless.

January 29, 2011 at 11:44 pm

love this! i have to ask, when eleanor started sitting up and crawling, did she ever try to dive off the chair? i have a toddler and twin babies and the babies are at the stage where they think they’re olympic swimmers and that the entire world is made of water.

Making it Lovely
      January 29, 2011 at 11:45 pm

She hasn’t ever tried to dive off, but she does rock like crazy sometimes.

Diana Smith
    January 30, 2011 at 12:12 am

WOW she has grown so fast! I love seeing these each month!! I hope you do this for your little boy!

January 30, 2011 at 6:07 am

VERY cute baby….and can I just say, LOVE the living room furniture too! :)

January 30, 2011 at 6:19 am

Each month I see this and think that its such a great idea. Its amazing how much she grows month by month, such a cutie. Im sure you’ve mentioned it somewhere before, but do you mind me asking where you got your lounge?

January 30, 2011 at 8:54 am

Having a baby girl in July and I am so excited to use your idea. BTW, still waiting on the maternity fashion post- very excited to see it.

Tanya from dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com
    January 30, 2011 at 9:05 am

She’s so adorable! I love these photos of her. Do you think one day she will grow up and be so wowed that she was a little blog celebrity?

Lacey @ Lacey Wagner Events
    January 30, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Holy cow that’s cute. I WISH I would have done something like that with my 20 month old son. Shoot, well there’s always the next baby :)

January 30, 2011 at 2:56 pm

What an adorable little lady! I love these!

Kathryn S
    January 30, 2011 at 7:45 pm

She looks so much like you! What a sweetie!

Cathy @ SpritzofYellow
    January 30, 2011 at 10:15 pm

She’s such a cutie. How precious!

January 31, 2011 at 10:23 am

Wow, she’s a spitting image of you! I feel like we’ve seen that expression on you somewhere in this blog! Thanks for sharing!

January 31, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Oh my gosh! I just LOVE, LOVE the photos of your daughter. What a sweet heart. Her little personality shows through all of her photos that you took. Great job!

January 31, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Her hair has grown so much in the past month!!!

February 1, 2011 at 12:19 pm

It’s such a wonderful project! Wish we did the same. At least with our youngest. Or with the girl. Then again, we’re redecorating, it would have been a bit more difficult to find the perfect spot and keep it unchanged.

February 2, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Hi, your blog is so great, I just recently found you. I think the monthly photos are beyond special, such a great idea. I wish I had done that. I did buy a special pack of 18 post cards that I mail to my daughter each year on her birthday. I get them hand canceled at the counter and then they arrive the very next day with her birthday date right there!A sequential picture to go with it would have been nice! Love the way you mark time by using the same chair and the same outfit and pin. It just all really speaks to me. Good luck with your upcoming birthday party and I will now check back often. Good luck, Karen

February 3, 2011 at 8:32 am

your daughter is adorable! i am dying to know where you got the rug in the room. love the colors!

February 14, 2011 at 1:53 am

** Can you tell me what program or template you use to put every monthy photo next to each other?

Thanks so much, what a lovely idea!