Marimekko La Botte Floral Tablecloth

The downside to having a wallpapered dining room? Awesome tablecloths like this one clash. Bummer.

Crate & Barrel

14 Responses to “Marimekko La Botte Floral Tablecloth”

1. Paula March 29, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

That’s gorgeous. Makes me want to run home, paint my outdated hutch and get on with decorating things. What a find :)

2. Susan March 29, 2011 at 5:12 pm #

Love it! I used Marimekko fabric prints in college for artwork on my dorm and first apartment walls – in the ’70′s!! I would buy a yard of fabric and stretch it over a wood box frame. They were great – so cool to see you using them too!

3. Jill Browning March 29, 2011 at 6:26 pm #

You know… it appears to be the same shade of green that you are using in the basement. Couldn’t you repurpose it as some curtains or a toss pillow or stretched on a frame as wall art?

• Making it Lovely March 29, 2011 at 6:28 pm #

Good idea!

• Sarah March 30, 2011 at 8:26 am #

Jill is totally right! It would look GREAT with the basement!

That right there is why I love the Internet :)

4. Heather March 29, 2011 at 7:22 pm #

Oh man, that would be perfect in my dining room. What are the chances that will ever go on sale?

5. Jillian March 29, 2011 at 7:38 pm #

That is gorgeous! I am in the process of gathering inspiration for our dining room redo, and that tablecloth might just be it. Thanks for sharing!

6. Nic March 29, 2011 at 8:56 pm #

What about for an early evening backyard picnic? Whenever summer graces us with her presence of course!

7. Caroline March 30, 2011 at 7:36 am #

So mod and fun.

8. Cristina March 30, 2011 at 7:56 am #

it looks like a military towel. to many colors for me, i would have preferred white dishes!

9. Danielle March 30, 2011 at 8:09 am #

Ooh – I love it! But I’m afraid it might clash with my gray-blue walls. argh! And then again with our china…*sigh*.

10. Bella March 30, 2011 at 9:59 am #

Heather, I would look for them to go on sale near the end of the season. They were a late Fall/ early Spring Edition, so they should go on sale when we change over to Summer merchandise. BTW, I work part-time at a Crate &Barrel ( I have to add this for legal purposes). : )

11. Danielle March 30, 2011 at 4:49 pm #

How pretty! Crate and Barrel… sigh. I’m currently in school, and I can only hope that my future job is a well-paying one so I can decorate my home nicely. Haha!

1. Eleanor’s Third Birthday Party | Making it Lovely - May 7, 2012

[...] had the usual party decorations up too, and pretty packages all wrapped up for giving.The Marimekko tablecloth on the table was the one I’d written about last year. I didn’t buy it at the time, but [...]