17 March 29, 2011

Twenty Three Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)

Previous Photos
The First YearThirteen Months OldFourteen Months OldFifteen Months OldSixteen Months OldSeventeen Months OldEighteen Months OldNineteen Months OldTwenty Months OldTwenty One Months OldTwenty Two Months OldView All

Valerie
    March 29, 2011 at 11:56 am

aww, her haircut is really cute! Time flies by huh? Almost 2 years old!

shalini
    March 29, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Love her new hairstyle and she seems to be quite thrilled with it too.

tiny.k
    March 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm

She’s adorable!

Elizabeth
    March 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Nicole, you definitely need to continue this series after her 2nd birthday. It’s just too good to stop!

Patti
    March 29, 2011 at 12:16 pm

So cute! You can see that little sparkle in her eye :)
    Her haircut makes her look so much like you, Nicole!

Kayla
    March 29, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Such gorgeous pictures! Love the idea of a monthly photo shoot you can really see how big she’s gotten.

jbhat
    March 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Maybe do semi-annual shoots too, after she hits two? Could be fun.

jbhat

Audrie
    March 29, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Utterly cute! I’m going to miss these monthly pics when she turns two!

Cait @ Hernando House
    March 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Her haircut is adorable, and I love that she turned aroung instead of facing forward!

Sierra
    March 29, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I can’t believe this series is almost over??? Where has the time gone? I adore that Eleanor turned around for this one, its been so fun watching her personality blossom!

Kay
    March 29, 2011 at 5:39 pm

I can’t believe how long I’ve been reading your blog! I remember the first photo and it truly doesn’t seem that long ago. I must get better at commenting!!

Your Mother
    March 29, 2011 at 6:51 pm

she does look a lot like you when you were her age, I have to pull the albums out.

M
    March 29, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Do you really need to stop….please don’t! Or do you have some other zany fun way to document her?

Laura@JourneyChic
    March 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I started reading your blog right after Eleanor was born, and it’s amazing to see how much she’s grown! I attempted monthly chair photos of my son but skipped a month or two. Still, it was so fun to see him show off his “8 months!” sign last month next to his 1 month sign, in which he’s totally falling over!

Gwen~healthymamma
    April 1, 2011 at 6:55 pm

What a cutie patootie. I used to be a good mommy and take pictures of my babies every month. Then I had 3 more babies. My poor daughter and youngest hardly has any pics! She does however have tons of shoes and accesories at 20 months old!

Can i plz ask you a quistion? I’ve asked you before where you like to get curtains. Thank you very much for your good ideas btw. I am reeeheeeally struggling w the concept of making my own. I love these curtains you have hanging in the background. So simple and pretty, I love the ‘unhemmed’ bottom! Did you make these? Any tips, tricks or suggestions from you would mean the world to me!
    Love your style!
    Happy Day!

jacin {lovely little details}
    April 1, 2011 at 9:06 pm

what a cool idea to take a picture every month!

Mette Marie
    April 3, 2011 at 3:45 am

You def need to continue this after the 24 months are up! It’s priceless and amazing.