Twenty Three Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)

17 Responses to “Twenty Three Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly Photo)”

1. Valerie March 29, 2011 at 11:56 am #

aww, her haircut is really cute! Time flies by huh? Almost 2 years old!

2. shalini March 29, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

Love her new hairstyle and she seems to be quite thrilled with it too.

3. tiny.k March 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm #

She’s adorable!

4. Elizabeth March 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm #

Nicole, you definitely need to continue this series after her 2nd birthday. It’s just too good to stop!

5. Patti March 29, 2011 at 12:16 pm #

So cute! You can see that little sparkle in her eye :)
    Her haircut makes her look so much like you, Nicole!

6. Kayla March 29, 2011 at 12:39 pm #

Such gorgeous pictures! Love the idea of a monthly photo shoot you can really see how big she’s gotten.

7. jbhat March 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm #

Maybe do semi-annual shoots too, after she hits two? Could be fun.

jbhat

8. Audrie March 29, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

Utterly cute! I’m going to miss these monthly pics when she turns two!

9. Cait @ Hernando House March 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm #

Her haircut is adorable, and I love that she turned aroung instead of facing forward!

10. Sierra March 29, 2011 at 4:04 pm #

I can’t believe this series is almost over??? Where has the time gone? I adore that Eleanor turned around for this one, its been so fun watching her personality blossom!

11. Kay March 29, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

I can’t believe how long I’ve been reading your blog! I remember the first photo and it truly doesn’t seem that long ago. I must get better at commenting!!

12. Your Mother March 29, 2011 at 6:51 pm #

she does look a lot like you when you were her age, I have to pull the albums out.

13. M March 29, 2011 at 9:34 pm #

Do you really need to stop….please don’t! Or do you have some other zany fun way to document her?

14. Laura@JourneyChic March 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

I started reading your blog right after Eleanor was born, and it’s amazing to see how much she’s grown! I attempted monthly chair photos of my son but skipped a month or two. Still, it was so fun to see him show off his “8 months!” sign last month next to his 1 month sign, in which he’s totally falling over!

15. Gwen~healthymamma April 1, 2011 at 6:55 pm #

What a cutie patootie. I used to be a good mommy and take pictures of my babies every month. Then I had 3 more babies. My poor daughter and youngest hardly has any pics! She does however have tons of shoes and accesories at 20 months old!

Can i plz ask you a quistion? I’ve asked you before where you like to get curtains. Thank you very much for your good ideas btw. I am reeeheeeally struggling w the concept of making my own. I love these curtains you have hanging in the background. So simple and pretty, I love the ‘unhemmed’ bottom! Did you make these? Any tips, tricks or suggestions from you would mean the world to me!
    Love your style!
    Happy Day!

16. jacin {lovely little details} April 1, 2011 at 9:06 pm #

what a cool idea to take a picture every month!

17. Mette Marie April 3, 2011 at 3:45 am #

You def need to continue this after the 24 months are up! It’s priceless and amazing.