'D' for Decorating 'O' for Outdoors Filing Cabinet

Tubtrugs

I think I need a few of these for weeding the garden. And for gathering the increasing amount of outdoor toys strewn about the yard.

p.s. I rounded up a bunch more indestructible kid-proof storage baskets over here.

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

Trista
    June 29, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Walmart has a tub like that for $5. They come in all sorts of colors. I think they are either the size of the Medium or Large ones. It was in the garden section. I can’t find it online.

Robyn
    June 29, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I have a few and they’ve proven to be invaluable! Wise investment.

Joy
    June 29, 2011 at 12:44 pm

I have the Wal-Mart version for toy storage & I love them. Mine are small enough that my kids can drag them around & they easily fit in the kids’ closets.

jenn
    June 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I saw these advertised in my local hardware store ad yesterday. they look very handy.

Natalie
    June 29, 2011 at 2:15 pm

i have the Target version! perfect for toys.

Dee
    June 29, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I have one that I use to house my gardening supplies.

AK
    June 29, 2011 at 6:22 pm

I now have one after borrowing a couple for ice and drinks at an outdoor party. They are great for weeding.

Kris {The Freestyle Mom}
    June 29, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Awesome. I can think of a million uses and I love the recycled ones!

Stuart
    October 4, 2011 at 8:51 am

The only thing with the Walmart ones is the handles split easily. I’ve had some of the original Tubtrugs for years and they are fantastic. The cheap copies don’t seem to be a patch on the fake ones, mine didn’t last very long. From what I’ve read, the Tubtrug versions are the only ones that are safe for pets and children too, don’t think the Walmart ones are.