Seven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldSix Months OldView All

p.s. Eleanor wanted in on August’s photo shoot this month too.

26 Responses to “Seven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. Cassie September 8, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

he’s quite the charmer, with his cutie half-wink! and eleanor looks so much like you in that picture!!

2. Janice September 8, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

He’s getting so big! Love this series with little August. And look how much more grown up Eleanor looks with her snappy new hairstyle.

3. Melissa September 8, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

WOW. He looks JUST like you! Amazing!

4. Audrie September 8, 2011 at 4:06 pm #

Awww sweet boy :) He’s adorable!

5. Pati N September 8, 2011 at 4:34 pm #

Soo adorable…both of them!! They both look like you :)

6. Joy September 8, 2011 at 5:06 pm #

Awww, he’s too cute. I love how he holds to the chair =]

7. Puck at cottageofstone September 8, 2011 at 5:15 pm #

I am loving this series. I am doing something very similar with my son Tatum using a black eames style chair in his nursery. I have found it very challenging trying to get the pictures to have the same vibe.

8. Leone September 8, 2011 at 6:29 pm #

Aw, August seems to be such a happy baby. Loving Eleanor’s new ‘do. Too much cuteness!

9. Brandi September 8, 2011 at 7:27 pm #

aw, he is so cute!!

10. Erin September 8, 2011 at 7:49 pm #

Your children are just beautiful. :)

11. Nat September 8, 2011 at 8:03 pm #

I’ve been a follower of your blog for a while, though I rarely comment. Cannot believe it’s already been 7 months already! How time flies… congratulations, what a happy baby!

12. Amanda September 8, 2011 at 8:23 pm #

Eleanor is adorable! I love that hair cut. And her dress is so cute.

This one is one of my favourites of August’s so far!

13. Shermi September 8, 2011 at 10:09 pm #

He is so handsome, and Eleanor with the haircut and the dress…I die!

14. Jules September 9, 2011 at 2:29 am #

Eleanor looks like your mini-me in that picture!

15. The Glamorous Housewife September 9, 2011 at 9:26 am #

How do you not spend the whole day kissing your babies? How do you get anything done with that cuteness in the house?

Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

16. olga September 9, 2011 at 12:16 pm #

He is such a ham! What a stunner!

17. Girlythings September 9, 2011 at 12:59 pm #

How cute is he?

18. Miss B. September 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm #

Oh gosh he’s so big! And Eleanor looks just like you in that photo, so cute!

19. barbara September 10, 2011 at 10:43 am #

Two adorable kiddos! And love that backdrop too!

20. Jarfly Designs September 11, 2011 at 11:28 pm #

Very sweet….and so are the bookcases, chic :)

21. julie@howtochoosegenderofbaby September 14, 2011 at 12:15 am #

I’m new here but I must say that your posts are so refreshing and the pictures super! Your kids a re so very cute and amazingly photogenic :)

22. Laura@Elegant Nest February 18, 2012 at 10:34 am #

What an adorable idea…and adorable baby boy! Enjoy every moment…my two babies just turned 18 and 15! When they are little like yours just remember…”The days are long, but the years are short”!
    Love your bookcases and rocker too!

1. Eight Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - October 8, 2011

[...] Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • View Allp.s. August has started crawling!Parenting | [...]

2. Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - January 9, 2012

[...] Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • View [...]

3. Twelve Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - February 8, 2012

[...] Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • View All Pin [...]

4. Fourteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - May 8, 2012

[...] Two Months Old • Three Months Old • Four Months Old • Five Months Old • Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • Twelve Months [...]