Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…

16 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. The Distressed Mother September 19, 2011 at 4:58 am #

Do you do derby? I’m just finishing fresh meat and love it!!

TDM xx

2. Constance September 19, 2011 at 7:07 am #

I love roller derby! I must confess, I have my roller skates in the trunk just in case there is a need for a skating emergency.

• Making it Lovely September 19, 2011 at 11:23 am #

I love that. You never know when you need to be on 8 wheels…

3. Britt September 19, 2011 at 11:08 am #

Hahaha love the derby name! I had no idea roller derbies went back to 1948!! If not possibly farther! Great pics! Good stuff!

• Making it Lovely September 19, 2011 at 11:27 am #

They go way back, with ties to Chicago originally!

4. Lisa@ Trapped In North Jersey September 19, 2011 at 12:21 pm #

You’ve seen Ikea’s new pharmacy floor lamp? Not the same, but similar. Its only $60.

• Making it Lovely September 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

It’s nice, but not quite what I’m after. I’m being terribly picky about this lamp, I know.

5. Starlet September 19, 2011 at 5:04 pm #

Dear Mrs. Elle De Gore,

I had to force myself to stop looking at factory20 because they seem to understand what I want very well, but rather unfortunate, not the capability of my wallet.

6. Karma September 20, 2011 at 9:47 am #

What a great name! Congratulations on your choice, it fits you to a T!

7. Katie I KCandCoBlog September 20, 2011 at 5:04 pm #

Oh! I love the candle sconces! They would be a great center piece for a special someone’s birthday!

8. patricia September 21, 2011 at 9:23 am #

Love the candle holders. Can totally see that as paper—never mind the safety issue there!

• Making it Lovely September 23, 2011 at 12:54 am #

A slight safety issue as paper candle holders! Could be great as just decor though.

9. citydweller September 21, 2011 at 10:55 pm #

the lamp is amazing. if you can afford it, get it before someone else does!! (i know i’m not helping but its awesome)