Patterned Black and White Pillows (Each Under $50)

I put together a couple of guides to mixing and matching throw pillows last week. Many of you requested a few more affordable options, so I gathered a collection of great black and white patterned pillows under $50.

stripesfloralfunnygraphicmonogramrad

That dog pillow cracks me up! He’s so serious.

16 Responses to “Patterned Black and White Pillows (Each Under $50)”

1. Mary October 6, 2011 at 7:19 am #

I love this series you are doing. I hope you continue it with other color combinations. Especially with affordable options.

2. elisabeth October 6, 2011 at 10:05 am #

this is not on topic, but thought you might want to check out apartment therapy today….has a bit about whether or not the watermelon table you covet (or maybe not so much now) is worth it.

• elisabeth October 6, 2011 at 10:12 am #

sorry the post describes whether lacquered table such as the watermelon table you like is worth it! food for thought.

• elisabeth October 6, 2011 at 10:23 am #

gosh! and sure enough, wasnt your hesitation about the table a main theme in post! nevermind!

• Making it Lovely October 6, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

Thanks for letting me know. It’s good to read the comments over there too. I still love that table, even if it is prone to scratches.

3. CourtneyOutLoud October 6, 2011 at 10:17 am #

oh the pug pillow makes me want hug it every day it is so darn cute! i would have to buy two b/c i would be afraid i would wear one out!!!

4. Angel Y. October 6, 2011 at 11:03 am #

There are so many pillows I love, especially the stripes! Yay for being amazing and affordable.

5. Britt October 6, 2011 at 11:19 am #

Very cute pillows! I love the funny pug face looking one! :)

6. Miss B. October 6, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

Of course I love both the stripes and the Frenchie. Great round-up:)

7. Julia@a-living-space October 7, 2011 at 10:01 am #

the graphic, rad, and funny together would be pretty awesome. Thanks for doing affordable options… definitely more practical for me!

8. Traveling Mama October 8, 2011 at 9:31 am #

Black and white is super popular here in Denmark. At first I didn’t know what to think, but I have quickly grown to love it!! I’ve been tempted to throw out everything and create a black and white home much like many of my friends’ homes!

9. Karen June 24, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

I like the “rad” pillow. Reminds be of a Motherwell painting.

1. Manic Monday: Announcement, Announcement, Announcement… « To Be A Mom… - October 17, 2011

[...] Pillows are just cute…http://makingitlovely.com/2011/10/06/patterned-black-and-white-pillows-each-under-50 LD_AddCustomAttr("AdOpt", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Origin", "other"); [...]

2. Planning a Mini-Makeover for the Bedroom | Making it Lovely - June 22, 2012

[...] matching shams in coral. They on clearance in the store, though the color seems to be gone online.Black and White Pillow I think the room needs a little graphic punch, but I haven’t decided on a specific pillow [...]