9 May 25, 2012

Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you. These are the things that have made my honor roll.

I’m in Toronto, checking off a few Lovely Life List items. Crossing the Canadian border… check. Giving a keynote speech… that’s happening tomorrow at BlogPodium. I’m excited (and a smidge nervous)!

I’ll be taking Monday off to spend some time with my family after being away this Memorial Day weekend, so I’ll be back here Tuesday. In the meantime, here are the things that have made this week’s Honor Roll.

My Writing Elsewhere…

Kim
    May 26, 2012 at 10:12 am

I appreciate the grammar lesson! I’ve left a comment in the past commending you on your outstanding grammar. It’s very refreshing! There’s nothing more distracting than reading an otherwise good blog that is littered with grammatical errors (from both the blogger and readers). It’s so important and it’s increasingly becoming a lost art!

saf affect - susan
    May 27, 2012 at 8:39 am

Fantastic key note yesterday at Blog Podium, Nicole! And lovely to meet you. Your words of blogging wisdom will certainly be put to productive use on my blog. Thanks again! And good on you for trying the poutine. :)

Melanie
    May 27, 2012 at 9:44 am

It was so great to hear you speak yesterday at Blog Podium. Thank you for making the trek across the border! Checking an item off your dream list was also fun and informative for us–a win win! Hope you enjoyed Toronto:)

Emma
    May 27, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Oh that’s funny, we’re just back from Toronto … also ticking a few things off my life list!!! Really wish I was still there a) we’d still be on holiday, and b) I would looooove to have seen you speak at BlogPodium – I’m sure you rocked it :o) … maybe one day you’ll make it over the pond to the UK to keynote here (perhaps you could add that to your life list ;o)

katrina
    May 27, 2012 at 3:43 pm

awesome, thanks for the link to the comma rules, nicole. hey, hope you had a great talk!

Dallas Landrum
    May 28, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Those people at Knock Knock are smart! I was on their site last week for stickies and saw them. How do you NOT buy more than one? So cute!

Danielle
    May 29, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Looks like you enjoyed Toronto. I love that place! One of my favorite cities to visit!

Links Loved • Pugly Pixel