- You know how sometimes you see a project that’s so amazing and original, you kinda kick yourself for not thinking of it yourself? That’s how I feel about Mama Mia’s Maternity Book. (via Ohdeedoh)
- OK, and here’s another example: Eliza.
- The Renegade Craft Fair is happening here in Chicago this weekend, yippee! Here’s a handy guide to Wicker Park that you’ll find useful if you’re in town visiting for the show.
- This animated love story had me in tears.
- I’m afraid of birds in real life (their feet, eek!), but I love birds and birdcages in design.
- Have you seen Martha Stewart’s new line of cabinetry? Gorgeous. I want to create a laundry room with them.
- These modern family trees are a brilliant idea.
- You’ve probably heard about active vs. passive income for online businesses, but here’s why passive income is a myth.
- I love the new Cartolina iPhone app! Such a sweet way to send a note.
- And yeah, I wish I could dance too.
Fall! How I’ve missed you! You’ve always been my favorite, you know.
I love the bow and the drape of that blouse, and I think it would be gorgeous tucked into a denim pencil skirt (I’d have wear a maternity version) with a long cardigan over top. That cardigan has a surprise too: peek-a-boo sequins in the pockets! Fall calls for a great suede bag, and I always love a pair of metallic flats — especially when there are chevrons involved. A simple gold ring and gem earrings pick up on the sparkle of the shoe.
I’m going to use these flower hooks in Eleanor’s new room. They would be great in a grown-up space too though, especially if you spray painted them a solid color. They’re nice and sturdy with a good weight to them.
Also, they’re going to look smashing with the wallpaper I want to use.