(I’ll be taking a photo of Eleanor sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing her pin each month until she’s two years old.)
I’m enjoying a week of mostly staying away from the computer and playing with Eleanor all day. It’s nice to relax a bit in between Christmas and the New Year, don’t you think? I’m popping in with an Honor Roll today in case you’re looking for a little something to read. I’ll also have Eleanor’s monthly photo tomorrow, and then I’ll be back to posting daily on January 3rd.
- This chalk typography by Dana Tanamachi is amazing! (via Hello!Lucky)
- A white tree filled with gold starbursts and homemade faceted ornaments make for a very Merry Christmas.
- This little striped mini promoting the new Paul Smith kids’ line is so adorable. You don’t think a striped minivan would be quite as cute, right? Darn.
- How to describe your used furniture on Craigslist.
- It’s always fun when art meets literature, and I’m loving this letterpress print featuring cards inspired by the party guests in The Great Gatsby. (via swissmiss)
- Cute raindrop mobile!
- Our pediatrician has a little vintage hippo tapestry hanging in one of the examination rooms, and I always sort of want to steal it. (I wouldn’t, don’t worry!) So yeah, I was excited to see Angela Adams’ woven wall hangings. I just wish there was a hippo. (via design*sponge)
- I already have the world’s cutest bike, but if I didn’t I’d be up for one of these public bikes. (via sfgirlbybay)
- Have you seen Andrea Linnet’s blog, I want to be her!? Andrea loves the edgy cool girls (a group to which I do not belong), but this is one of my favorite looks. (via A Cup of Jo)