So many good things this week! And Eleanor got her first haircut today — I’ll have pictures for you in a few days. For now, it’s onto the Honor Roll…
- Joy’s room was redone on my favorite HGTV show, Secrets from a Stylist! Emily shares more info for each room on her blog too, which I love.
- Dance Battle! Michael Stipe vs. Thom Yorke. (I am so glad this exists.)
- I like the slightly off-kilter arrangements on some of these prints.
- Your emails are too long.
- Did you see the new kitchen accessories Victoria rounded up from west elm? You know I already have the owl butter dish.
- Aren’t you digging her little apartment?
- Felt food to accompany The Very Hungry Caterpillar! (via Ohdeedoh)
- I fear that the murderer may be amongst us!
And here are my latest posts from Babble’s Family Style blog…
- I think I need this bookend for our library.
- Blankets personalized with a child’s initials are great, but I think a custom silhouette blanket is more fun.
- Aviator sunglasses for kids are rad.
- Is the price too high, or just right for this pretty chalkboard?
- Did you see this lovely new line of bedding? Of course, I’m partial to the name, Auggie.
That low handle is beautiful. The mug is part of Heath Ceramics’ original Coupe line, designed in the 1940s.