- You saw Moses and Roman’s closet, right? So perfect.
- This branding for an eyewear company makes me smile.
- I love you, glitter garland.
- Kitchens are greatly improved by the addition of fantastic wallpaper.
- This poster would also be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- These little relabeled spice tins are adorable.
- Danni put together such cute, handmade business cards.
- Isn’t this bathroom lovely?
- Such springy finds for your home!
- Drunken sailor.
The dress looks like a very good thrift shop find, doesn’t it? I’d pair it with vivid orange tights and neutral spectator pumps. The bag keeps that awesome thrifted feel going, and I also love the idea of adding vintage ring (or heirloom piece). The gold necklace is delicate but would look beautiful peeking out from the neckline, and that leather pouch makes me smile.
So sweet. Meant to be worn at a baby shower and then displayed in the nursery afterward. Awwww.