This is amazing. I could see it being equally great over a favorite reading chair or hanging in a kid’s room or nursery.
Well, that sounds overly dramatic. An electrician was here this morning, installing GFCI circuit breakers, and so I had no power for the first half of the day. But while I’m thinking about it, I really should find something to cover up the 31″x16″ fuse box. It’s the first thing you see when you come down the basement stairs.
A quick Etsy search for vintage tapestry wall hangings brought up some interesting choices (Led Zepplin? JFK? Kitties?), but perhaps some more searching is in order.
- Learn how to make your own clever art supply pouches! I want to make the one with the crayons. (via Ohdeedoh
- Woah. A perfect blend of fashion, great photography, and a really cute girl.
- Anthropologie introduced their new decorator concept services.
- The most adorable thing you will see all day. Truly.
- Let’s talk photo crediting. With a pretty flowchart poster.
- *pop* Surprise! *smile* That’s my interpretation of what would happen upon receiving one of these confetti invitations.
I started writing daily for Babble’s Family Style blog last week. Here’s what I’ve been sharing over there…