- I’m in love with the illustrations of Grady McFerrin. (via Grain Edit)
- What a difference a shower curtain makes. Especially a happy yellow zigzag one.
- A sweet wedding announcement for a sweet wedding.
- These vases distill the vase into it’s two essential parts. Brilliant.
- Pretty jewelry. I want that necklace.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- You won’t believe the detail in these tiny worlds.
- Be careful with that (stuffed) chainsaw!
- Magnets make for fun toys.
- Hello there, Ms. Sun and Mr. Moon.
- 100 fun things to do this summer! I want to check off “breakfast for dinner” every night.
Jaime from Design MilkJuly 15, 2011 at 10:25 am
Thanks for the link love!
homestiloJuly 15, 2011 at 10:38 am
I can’t even believe that terrarium!
liz @ bon temps beignetJuly 15, 2011 at 10:58 am
I like that the back end is called the ‘vent’
Ann-Marie (from finka studio)July 15, 2011 at 12:48 pm
Thanks for the link again Nicole!
Those little worlds are incredible…
Susan HazelJuly 15, 2011 at 3:01 pm
I love the zigzag shower curtain so much. I was little bummed to learn I couldn’t just buy it. Guess I’ll have to get crafty : )
MelissaJuly 15, 2011 at 7:53 pm
Love, love, love the list of 100 things to do this summer. I’m going to start with hopscotch tomorrow morning.
EmilyJuly 16, 2011 at 6:53 am
Nicole, Do you know where or how to order the necklace? I’m actually interested in the earrings. I can’t seem to figure out how or where to order them. Can you please help?
AndrewJuly 16, 2011 at 11:07 am
Tiny world is soooO cute!! thanks for sharing.
ArticulateArtJuly 18, 2011 at 6:07 am
This is so sweet!
The Weekend Changes | Things ChangeMarch 28, 2012 at 2:43 pm
[…] Best summer list around via Making it Lovely.2. I’m loving Joanna Goddard’s Balance Series…make sure you read each […]