10 November 4, 2008

I Voted

Did You?

If you haven’t yet, please do so.

porter
    November 4, 2008 at 11:05 am

Yes! I did too!! VOTE! Vote! VOTE!

Shannon
    November 4, 2008 at 11:37 am

Yes We Can!

Carrie
    November 4, 2008 at 12:49 pm

i voted! i’m so excited! sporting my BaRock It. tshirt today and feeling proud!

alivicwil
    November 4, 2008 at 3:42 pm

I’m in Australia, but am so excited and hopeful!

I hope there were record voters today (on both sides).

And I hope more than hope that Obama gets up. We voted for change last year, and we’re the better for it. I know the USA can do the same too!

All Things Lovely
    November 4, 2008 at 4:29 pm

I’m in Australia as well, I must admit I am really nervous about it all!

megan
    November 4, 2008 at 5:20 pm

I voted! Today is extremely important to me because it’s the first election where I’m old enough to vote in. What a great day to be an American!

Elizabeth
    November 4, 2008 at 7:28 pm

We voted last week, and I volunteered ALL DAY!

Laura
    November 4, 2008 at 9:46 pm

Voted with my 7-year old (very well-informed) son, Chrissy, pressing the levers and pulling the handle to register our vote for Obama. It was a profound moment in our history, and Chrissy told me he would never forget it for as long as he lives. We can change. Yes, we can!

Gràcia
    November 5, 2008 at 6:06 am

Congratulations, USA! The rest of the world is proud of you! (And we thank you also because we all know that the person in the White House has an effect on the whole world… and we rather have Obama!)

Jerry
    November 7, 2008 at 2:41 pm

We live in SE Europe and we voted a couple of weeks ago by mail… I cannot believe the amount of interest this election has gleaned among non-Americans! It truly leads me to be amazed. The result was as we had hoped at our house, at least on the gubernatorial front, and while that is not insurance that things will be fixed immediately, I have been overwhelmed with emotion as I have felt something that has been lacking for a long time… hope.
    Jerry