Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

I napped. August napped. We missed the daylight and had to turn on the lights in the room. It kills me that the lighting is so different from the rest of his photos!

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldSix Months OldSeven Months OldEight Months OldNine Months OldTen Months OldView All

18 Responses to “Eleven Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. michelle January 9, 2012 at 12:31 am #

he looks like a little man, not a baby!!!!
    super cute!!!

2. Connie January 9, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Wow, he has grown so much and slimmed out! Is he walking yet? My baby girl will be 11 months on Monday. Looked at her the other day and realized she won’t be a “baby” much longer. Made me a little sad!

3. Caroline January 9, 2012 at 8:20 am #

Such a cute smiley baby!

4. Elena January 9, 2012 at 9:13 am #

My goodness. Look how he’s getting so long. His smile is adorable.

5. silly eagle books January 9, 2012 at 9:46 am #

He’s so sweet! I love seeing the progression–happy 11 months!

vanessa

6. Melissa January 9, 2012 at 11:08 am #

SO cute!! He’s growing SO fast!

7. jbhat January 9, 2012 at 11:54 am #

I hope that seeing the different lighting will remind you of the lovely nap you got to take and not stress you out because it’s not the same as the others in the series. : )

jbhat

8. Maureen January 9, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

He is just darling. A little boy who is his mama’s “mini-me.” The resemblance is uncanny!

• Making it Lovely January 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

I see my personality in Eleanor completely, but August looks just like me.

9. Kristi @ Creative Kristi January 9, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

Cute cute cute! If it really bugs you why not just take another photo in the daylight? :) I took my youngest’s monthly photos on a quilt I made her and while I tried to do it ON the day she turned that month sometimes it was rainy or we were off doing other things so I’d put the white onesie on her the next day or even a few days later and snap the pic ;)

• Making it Lovely January 9, 2012 at 10:23 pm #

I’m strict about taking the photo on the actual day. It’s not just about the photo itself, but the memories of what was happening that day. This is one that I’ll definitely remember!

10. monique January 9, 2012 at 11:38 pm #

cute! He looks just like Elenor.

11. Joy_UK January 10, 2012 at 4:10 pm #

He’s such a big dude now!

he’s adorable Nicole… You guys know how to make cute babies! lol

12. ana {bluebirdkisses} January 10, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

I just realized that our son’s are 1 month apart but born on the 8th :) and baby J’s middle name is Augustin. Not sure why I felt like you need to know this. Happy 11th month Birthday!

13. michele January 12, 2012 at 9:25 am #

I like the pictures as they are. They look natural and show the baby growing. I just love the way you did this. You can really see the growth through the year.

1. Thirteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - March 8, 2012

[...] Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • Twelve Months Old • View AllRelated PostsNo related posts.    Parenting, [...]

2. Fourteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - May 8, 2012

[...] Six Months Old • Seven Months Old • Eight Months Old • Nine Months Old • Ten Months Old • Eleven Months Old • Twelve Months Old • Thirteen Months Old • View AllRelated PostsNo related posts. [...]