The ninth annual Renegade Craft Fair took place here in Chicago over the weekend. The show was so good this year! Here are the goodies we brought home with us.
If you’d like to see more from the show, I put together a huge recap of my favorites featuring almost 50 artists!
- Rethinking the identity of a seaside town. Cute! And now I want to paint my garage door. (Like I didn’t already, after seeing this.)
- And along the same idea, branding 10,000 lakes.
- Grace’s book, Design Sponge at Home is out!
- Check out Jenna Lyons’ apartment in British Vogue. (via Oh Happy Day)
- Sweet gift tags (and a free download).
- The Renegade Craft Fair takes place this weekend in Chicago!
- How to choose houseplants. I always have high hopes for mine, then blargh. Dead.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- EmersonMade is killing it with their new coats.
- Great Scott!
- Modern architecture that fits on your shelf!
- Here’s a cute purse for under $50.
- Eleanor loves birds and owls, but she especially loves their eggs. I think she’d like this little nesting toy.
- And here’s an adorable paper doll kit I think she’d like. (OK, I’d have fun with it too.)