This is how I spent the long weekend (when I wasn’t parading around with a bunch of ladies in sparkly hot pants).
Brandon took these photos while watching from the sidelines with Eleanor. More highlights from the parade below…
- I remember going to the Drive-in with my parents as a kid, and after seeing this I want to go again.
- Simple toy + hot glue + shadowbox = cute art.
- Define the ration of people to cake. So awesome. (via Mighty Girl)
- Supersized IKEA Expedit!
- The Stocked Kitchen looks like a good book. I’m hopeless when it comes to meal planning, but I want to be better prepared. (via Everyday Treats)
- I love a good “After” living room, don’t you?
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…