This bathroom renovation is sponsored by Lowe’s. Thank you for making this project possible!
I’ve been working away on our second floor bathroom, clearing everything out and prepping for what’s to come. Let me show you what that is, exactly!
- Pendant Light (Similar)
- Hallway Wallpaper
- Existing Vintage Sconces
- Wall Color TBD
- Kohler Bancroft Pedestal Sink
- Rohl Country Bath Brass Sink Faucet
- Beadboard Color TBD
- Kohler Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with Black Toilet Seat
- Existing Hooks (About Those…)
- Cast Iron Radiator and Existing Brass Hardware
- Existing Clawfoot Tub, Painted (Color TBD)
- Barclay Brass Bath Faucet with Hand Shower
- Framed Kid’s Drawing
- Existing Trash Can
- 1″ Square Tile (Black, Lemon Chiffon, Cappuccino, and Biscuit) and Hexagon Tile (Biscuit)
The tub and many existing elements will stay, and all supplies (we’ll get into that in a separate post) and new pieces are from Lowe’s. There are a few variables to finalize, namely paint and the tile border design, but the overall plan is solid.
Work on the floor and prepping for paint has kept me busy, and I’ll choose the paint color towards the end. If I had to pick right now, it would be a match to the color of this dress. I’ve already painted the door (and every door on the second and third floor) black, the hallway right outside the bathroom has pink wallpaper. The plumbing fixtures are white, hardware is brass, and the floor tile will have a bit of ochre and tan. There’s a lot of room to play with colors from there!