I’ve either been working on the bathroom or relaxing with family in Wisconsin. Back and forth, back and forth. Work, rest, work, rest. It’s been a good balance, but I’m staying put in Oak Park and finishing up this bathroom for good.
- This striped dolman top and my favorite wide leg cropped pants are both on sale right now! And here’s my hat and shoes, too.
- 8 Frank Lloyd Wright buildings were added to the UNESCO World Heritage list, including Unity Temple right here in Oak Park!
- A botanist is secretly bringing a tree, thought to have been wiped out by blight, back to life.
- How “Fat Thor” may have helped a certain segment of fandom understand why representation matters.
- Has anyone been to the Field Museum’s Fantastic Bugs exhibit yet? It’s on my list! (You know it is.)
- These bistro tile plates remind me of the tiling I’m doing, but what I need to know is how I missed out on these!? They’re so perfect!
- I think I need a pair of rainbow sneakers in my life. What’s your pick, navy or white?
Enjoy your weekend! I should have a tiled floor by the end of it. Dare I dream for a working toilet too?