Truly. Although, these do come in a rather nice ‘Italian Olive’ color as well.
- Briggs Glasses (Jet Black Crystal), Warby Parker
My next pair of glasses! I’ve been looking for this round, slightly oversized and elongated at the ends shape for a long time.
- Mini Disc Earrings (Multi Color), J. Crew
Small, cute, and works with pretty much any color.
- The Simple Circle Crossbody Bag (English Saddle), Madewell
Still not over my round bag and it’s coming back to my wardrobe rotation for spring.
- Day Glove Flats (Cream), Everlane
Well, I went and did it. I wore too many super open d’orsay flats that my feet had to hold onto with each step, and I gave myself shin splints. These stay on effortlessly for walking around all day and look good in that sort of frumpy uncool way that I like.
- Fluid Pants (Dusty Cameo Pink), LOFT
The pants are equally good paired with a sweater or tee and I can see myself wearing them anytime the temperature gets over 40°.
- Wide Sleeve Crop Tee (Pecan), Nordstrom; Vince
I know: “crop top.” But I love a crop top with high waisted pants. This one’s long enough to do a little half-tuck in front.