Ready For Our Close-up

A photographer came yesterday to take photos of the house! It was a fun experience (and Evan, you were so nice). I’m not sure how hush-hush it all is, so I won’t say any more about that until everything’s ready… but the house looks so good! Having a deadline really speeds up the whole cleaning process.

dining room

11 Responses to “Ready For Our Close-up”

1. Your Mom June 18, 2007 at 6:45 pm #

Nicole;
    The dining room looks nice, you’ve done a lot of work – can’t wait to see the kitchen.
    Love,
    Mom

2. Julieta June 18, 2007 at 7:02 pm #

I’ve been lurking forever, and have been meaning to tell you that if you’re ever in CA you need to extend your trip by a couple of days b/c I’m paying you to decorate my house. ;)

The week of my son’s 3rd b-day party I vowed to never have another party again! Then came the morning of the party. The combination of a very clean house and the completion of some lingering projects (I’m talking to you, pink bathroom) made me realize that I should probably have parties twice a month if I want my house to look nice. lol

3. erin June 19, 2007 at 5:01 am #

how exciting!!! i really love your dining room rug.

4. becoming-home June 19, 2007 at 8:15 am #

There’s that Astrid chair again.. TAUNTING ME shamelessly!!

It looks amazing, can’t wait to see Evan’s super secret pictures!

5. Laura June 19, 2007 at 8:33 am #

Nicole, where’d you get that rug? We are forever in search of decent rugs for our bungalow.

6. Nicole June 19, 2007 at 2:46 pm #

The rug was from west elm (I picked it up last year for almost half-off!).

Oh, and Julieta… I would love to work on your house! Be careful what you wish for! ;)

7. Peggy June 20, 2007 at 9:09 am #

Nicole, your home is so lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us. This shot is absolutely stunning. I bet we see your place in a decorating magazine soon. I am always amazed at the cohesiveness of your decor.

8. Anonymous June 21, 2007 at 8:38 am #

where did you get dining room light light?

9. Princess of Power June 21, 2007 at 8:57 am #

Hi! I may have missed where Evan’s pictures will be appearing!

10. Nicole June 21, 2007 at 6:02 pm #

… I didn’t say! I’m not sure if I’m supposed to keep it quiet until everything’s ready. I’ll let everyone know where to look when it’s time, don’t worry!

11. Anonymous July 26, 2007 at 11:40 am #

just lurking! :) Love your blog!
    where did you get the picture above the chair??