- Pleated lampshades are classics that come and go, but since they’re trending again now, they’re becoming far easier to find. I love the pattern on the Samba shade from Ballard Designs. And I’ve had that table lamp forever and they no longer make that pale pink, but the updated version with a lucite base is called Audrey and comes in tons of other colors.
- Almost 30 minutes of Animal Crossing news in the newest Nintendo Direct! We are so excited about the game in this house. Terrascaping! Urban planning! Cuteness!
- The family legacy of Superdawg was a fun read. (Which reminds me — it’s a bit of a drive from here, but we should take the kids over soon. Hiya!)
- I hadn’t seen this photo of Oscar Isaac and Gwendoline Christie before, so if you hadn’t either, you’re welcome.
- The new Patch NYC wallpaper collection for Hygge & West looks really good. I surprised myself because my favorites are Serpentine in Juniper and Fable in French Gray, even though both come in a pink version. Shocking, I was drawn to something else!
- I’ve never fabricated my own marble counters. It seems intimidating. But The Grit and Polish has, with a curved marble backsplash to match! And they make it look doable, too.
Welcome! Come on in and take a look around! My daughter Eleanor, 10-years-old and an absolute delight, wanted…