73 March 3, 2010

Martha Stewart Paint Colors

I was informed today by Jules that the new line of Martha Stewart paint colors is now at The Home Depot. People, do you realize how excited about paint swatches as I get?

Martha Stewart Paint Colors

There is no fan deck available for purchase, so getting the full line requires standing there in the paint isle and grabbing one of each color. It’s a little ridiculous, really.

Martha Stewart Paint Colors

Martha Stewart Paint Colors

Of course, it’s not the first time I’ve done such a thing for Ms. Martha. I still have the entire line of discontinued Valspar colors too.

Martha Stewart Paint Colors

The new line is completely different from the old. I’m not a fan of the pinks (and you know how I love pink) nor the purples, but the blues, greens, and neutrals are beautiful.

Linda
    October 22, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I have often collected all the paint chips in a line. No problems.

I have saved all the paint chips from the Lowe’s Valspar Martha Stewart line and they just made two of the colors for me.

Good for Lowe’s, but I will look at Home Depot too.

***Somehow I am missing three of my paint chips from the MS Valspar line at Lowe’s If anyone has MS002, MS003 and MS095 to share, I would love to have them!!! Thanks in advance***

Erin
      May 13, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I have them. MS002 is Cranberry Bog, MS003 is Picnic Table, and MS095 is Skylark. I’m not sure if I can upload a picture though…

Martha stewart paints | BakeSale
    December 29, 2010 at 10:35 pm

[…] Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Martha …I was informed today by Jules that the new line of Martha Stewart paint colors is now at The Home Depot. People, do you realize how excited … […]

Billie A
    February 27, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I bought some MS paint many years ago for my craft room and I am trying to find the paint chip that has my ceiling color which was a light yellow, the paint chip combo also had Marzipan (green) on that same combo card. Do you know if you have idea what the yellow color would of been? I am thinking if I heard the color I’d remember if it was correct or not. I am not finding any other search on line so I’d appreciate the help. I have a small area to touch up and did not really want to paint the whole ceiling as it’s a large room. I guess I would also need the paint numbers or what ever the store needs to make it up.. Thanks so much.

wendy
    August 22, 2011 at 5:29 pm

I’ve been looking for some of the colors that Lowe’s carried in the Martha Stewart line and can’t find them anywhere. Do you have “water glass” 235 and “summer storm”? Do you know where I could get them? I’m trying to have the paint store color match but can’t find any sample cards. These colors are already on my walls and I love them. I just some more to touch up. Thanks in advance. Any help would be fantastic!

Nicki
    October 15, 2011 at 8:47 pm

does anyone have Snow Globe??? iv ben trying like mad to find the paint swatch i have had for several years now but it has just disappeared!!!! I love this color and need to repaint my bed room.

Erin
      May 13, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Snow Globe is MS233 if that helps.

Mel
    November 30, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I was at Home Depot today and the man in the paint dept. told me that they are discontinuing the MS line. I was shocked as it has only been out for a year or so. They already have the samples on clearance price, but so far the gallons aren’t on sale. I’m planning on using the lightstrokes wave crest in my lr so I will be haunting Home Depot until it goes on sale.

Teri
    December 26, 2011 at 8:31 pm

They’re clearing out the gallons today!!! $12, $13 and $14.

Amy
    February 13, 2012 at 8:02 am

Hi Nicole-
    I have a Martha Stewart from Lowe’s paint color in my open living room/dining room/kitchen. We have done some remodeling and need to do some touch up painting. I don’t have enough in the can to do everything, so I took it into Lowe’s to have them make another gallon. Well, they said they no longer even have the formula in the computer to do it, and had to “color match” it. I started painting yesterday, and it’s not even close to the real color. Do you still have the entire fan deck of the colors? I’m desperately trying to find more information for the formula or something so that I can fix my room. The color was something like hemp or pottery or something. I’d know looking at it – it’s a tan color (coffee with lots of cream?). Thanks for the help hopefully! E-mail me directly if you can.

Amy

Erin
      May 13, 2016 at 11:14 pm

Martha Stewart Hemp is 8106

Allison
    March 4, 2013 at 9:09 am

Hi there,
    I noticed that you mentioned having all the paint searched for the MS line. I have been desperately looking for the MS 175 (evening moth) swatch but I cannot find it anywhere. Do you happen to have it?

kelly Elliott
    August 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Eee – I’ve been searching and searching for these to match the wall color in my living room. I can’t remember the name but I know if see the swatch I could pick it out. Is there anyway I can see some of the dark greys? I’d be forever grateful!

Lynne Woolf
    February 10, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Does anyone have the paint formula for MS color “Hickory”?
    Desperate!