Style: February ’11

The dress looks like a very good thrift shop find, doesn’t it? I’d pair it with vivid orange tights and neutral spectator pumps. The bag keeps that awesome thrifted feel going, and I also love the idea of adding vintage ring (or heirloom piece). The gold necklace is delicate but would look beautiful peeking out from the neckline, and that leather pouch makes me smile.

18 Responses to “Style: February ’11”

1. Brittany February 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

Love the vintage vibe of this outfit and I love anything with fun colored tights and pumps!

2. Diana Smith February 24, 2011 at 2:10 pm #

I love that dress with those tights! if only it wasn’t $130.00!!

3. Paula/adhocmom February 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

I need a new pencil case. Working feels so much better when you have a new pencil case.

4. Emily February 24, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

I’ve been dreaming of those Miz Mooz pumps (in black and white) for a while! I’m *this* close to buying them!

5. tracy February 24, 2011 at 3:33 pm #

This look is so cute but OMG! ILOVEThATBAG!! (said in a sing-songy voice)

6. erica February 24, 2011 at 4:36 pm #

I love everything about this style board!

7. kgc February 24, 2011 at 4:36 pm #

i just got a bag very similar to that one on ASOS for about half the price:

it’s out of stock now but maybe it will come back? anyway i’ve gotten loads of compliments on it!

8. Kathryn Humphreys February 24, 2011 at 4:48 pm #

Not sure why, but I’m not getting all your posts in my reader since I signed for the MIL only feed. Saw this on fb but it has yet to show in google. Same thing with the last post at least, can’t remember the one before.

9. misshotcakes February 24, 2011 at 11:08 pm #

so, so cute. the shoes are calling my name!!

Pee Ess: I want to buy the pencil case and display it on my desk for all the slackers I work with. ;)

10. Amy Vermillion February 25, 2011 at 9:10 am #

Must have that messenger bag!

11. Sage February 25, 2011 at 10:15 am #

I LOVE those spectator pumps!!! I like the neutral ones and the black & white version too :)

12. Megan February 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm #

Just purchased the tights! Love the rust color. Thanks for making my Friday :)

13. Tracey February 26, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

I wish high heels didn’t kill me, cause those shoes are divine.

14. Katie*Belle February 28, 2011 at 8:35 am #

What a great combination. I love a bright hue and happy print in winter!

15. Kate March 9, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

I love the cold tights!

• Kate March 9, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

Bold… I meant bold.

1. It’s Getting To Be Rilinkulous « ad hoc MOM - February 25, 2011

[...] the amex.  I want all of this stuff.  Especially the pencil [...]

2. Tucker for Target Signature Dress | Making it Lovely - March 17, 2011

[...] I missed out on this dress the first time around, but I grabbed one this time and it’s perfect. I’ll be wearing mine with a thick braided leather (or faux-leather) belt instead of the fabric tie that comes with it. And as for the rest of the styling, the dress is a pretty good sub for the one I included in February’s style post. [...]