Tucker for Target Signature Dress

I missed out on this dress the first time around, but I grabbed one this time and it’s perfect. I’ll be wearing mine with a thick braided leather (or faux-leather) belt instead of the fabric tie that comes with it. And as for the rest of the styling, the dress is a pretty good sub for the one I included in February’s style post.

Tucker for Target Signature Dress

Women’s Braided Faux-Leather Stretch Belt

13 Responses to “Tucker for Target Signature Dress”

1. Kate March 17, 2011 at 2:22 pm #

I got the black dress with flowers from the tucker line on Sunday and I am in love with it! So easy to wear.

2. DWJ March 17, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

I bought it too and wore it on Monday :) I actually added a bright coral cardigan, metallic belt and maroon tights with it. Loved the look, got tons of compliments. I think I’m going to wear it a lot this spring into summer.

3. Summer March 17, 2011 at 3:18 pm #

I missed out on this the first time around too. Got it on Sunday and am in love! I usually don’t wear warm colors, but this one is too pretty to pass up! I actually ended up getting the black Tucker dress and the Thakoon tie-dye dress as well =)

4. Licia March 17, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

I love that dress. I am so happy to learn it came back! I’m going to buy it as soon as I get out of work today. I like the styling ideas that DWJ suggested :-)

5. amie March 17, 2011 at 4:04 pm #

what a cute dress. Looks like it would be so easy to wear. enjoy.

6. Kathryn March 17, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

I have that dress too! I love it and I get so many compliments on it. I’ve worn it with so many different colored tights…teal, navy, brown, a maroonish pink. It’s very versatile and so comfortable.

7. marissa March 17, 2011 at 8:08 pm #

I’ve been seeing this everywhere lately! I really wanted to buy this one, but Target won’t ship to Canada. Boo. I hope you post pictures once you get it, I’m sure it will be adorable on you!

8. Summer March 17, 2011 at 10:05 pm #

DE-lish…..why must target rob me daily of my funds???

9. Katie March 18, 2011 at 4:31 am #

What is the sizing like?

10. Emily March 18, 2011 at 4:31 am #

I bought that dress too and am going to wear it today. It is so lovely!!

11. kelsey March 18, 2011 at 2:00 pm #

I got this dress, too! I can’t wait to wear it.

12. The Hidden List March 18, 2011 at 7:33 pm #

I bought this yesterday and wore it today with a leather belt, old Frye boots and military style jean jacket. Love it!

13. jbhat March 24, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

I have to say that I am just not seeing it. I think it looks dated and frumpy. I wonder what I am not getting? I am usually with the group!

jbhat