So many good things this week! And Eleanor got her first haircut today — I’ll have pictures for you in a few days. For now, it’s onto the Honor Roll…
- Joy’s room was redone on my favorite HGTV show, Secrets from a Stylist! Emily shares more info for each room on her blog too, which I love.
- Dance Battle! Michael Stipe vs. Thom Yorke. (I am so glad this exists.)
- I like the slightly off-kilter arrangements on some of these prints.
- Your emails are too long.
- Did you see the new kitchen accessories Victoria rounded up from west elm? You know I already have the owl butter dish.
- Aren’t you digging her little apartment?
- Felt food to accompany The Very Hungry Caterpillar! (via Ohdeedoh)
- I fear that the murderer may be amongst us!
And here are my latest posts from Babble’s Family Style blog…
- I think I need this bookend for our library.
- Blankets personalized with a child’s initials are great, but I think a custom silhouette blanket is more fun.
- Aviator sunglasses for kids are rad.
- Is the price too high, or just right for this pretty chalkboard?
- Did you see this lovely new line of bedding? Of course, I’m partial to the name, Auggie.