Hippity-Hop Lamp

I like the idea of taking a lamp that could easily read “little kid” and making it work for an adult space. Our 100-year-old house has a lack of outlets on the main floor, so I’ve come to appreciate a nice extension cord. It would look great peeking out from beneath that console table too.

10 Responses to “Hippity-Hop Lamp”

1. Molly the Waffler December 20, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

Love the extension cord. I’ve always been annoyed with how ugly they usually are — this is one of those times I think, Why didn’t I come up with that?

2. Allison December 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Swoon.

3. Heather B December 20, 2011 at 4:59 pm #

I love that cord… I need at least one of those cords! Thank you for sharing this! They seem to be out of pink at the moment though… Hmmmm

4. The Distressed Mother December 20, 2011 at 6:49 pm #

That cord is fabulous! Bet there’s nothing like it in Oz though. You’d think we were a third world country what with our lack of decor items and all.

TDM xx

5. Sarah December 21, 2011 at 6:17 am #

such an adorable lamp, and the light looks so soft when it’s illuminated. regardless of making it work in an adult space, i would love to have it in a nursery one day.

6. Jillian@TheHumbleGourmet December 21, 2011 at 11:03 am #

Good-looking extension cords, where have you been all my life?

7. Dee's Small Houses December 21, 2011 at 8:22 pm #

I love how you do the ‘story board’ look of putting your pictures together.

I seriously need to learn how to make my images more interesting.

dee :)

8. deneise b December 22, 2011 at 10:54 pm #

wow…that cord is over the top with cuteness!!

9. Connie @ Daydream In Color December 28, 2011 at 11:44 am #

That lamp & that extension cord are so perfect. I want them for myself too!

1. The Humble Extension Cord Never Looked So Good | Family Style - December 20, 2011

[…] …A bunny lamp, that is. And you can find links for the lamp and console table over on Making it Lovely. […]