36 February 8, 2012

Twelve Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

Previous Photos
One Month OldTwo Months OldThree Months OldFour Months OldFive Months OldSix Months OldSeven Months OldEight Months OldNine Months OldTen Months OldEleven Months OldView All

Rosemary
    February 8, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Aww! He’s officially a little dude!

Robin
    February 8, 2012 at 10:49 pm

This is so adorable! I want to have a baby just so I can do this… well, instead I’ll just Pin it and hope someone else does lol

Thanks for sharing!

Meredith
    February 9, 2012 at 1:07 am

He looks like such a BOSS! Love it!

Marianne
    February 9, 2012 at 8:59 am

He looks like a little boy now rather than a baby! And is that a scrape on his knee?! :) It scares me when I look at my little guy and see how much less of a baby he looks and more of a little person. Crazy!

Nuit
    February 9, 2012 at 9:14 am

look at him!!! he is a pro!!!! some of the poses are just like Eleanor’s soooo cute!!!

Tatyana
    February 9, 2012 at 10:54 am

So cute! All frown up. Great lighting in this photo, btw.

Tatyana
      February 9, 2012 at 10:55 am

(grown up)

Melissa
    February 9, 2012 at 11:47 am

He is such a handsome little boy! I can’t believe how grown up he is; his picture makes Felix look like such a little baby. So funny.

Julia
    February 9, 2012 at 1:16 pm

He is so cute! And looks so much like his sister!

Eileen
    February 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Nicole, he is so adorable! I just took your class on Alt summit online and LOVED it. Thanks so much for all the tips.. I wrote about 3 pages of notes :-)

xoxo
    eileen

trouble
    February 9, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Wow, the baby is so cute. ^ ^

Yessy de León
    February 9, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Happy Bday A!

AnnW
    February 9, 2012 at 3:50 pm

He is so cute, and so smiley! Worried about your husband. Are you going to comment about the job search? Ann

Making it Lovely
      February 12, 2012 at 10:03 pm

It’s not going well so far, but we’ll be OK for a bit. He’ll be collecting unemployment, and that combined with my income will cover us for now.

Miss B.
    February 9, 2012 at 4:02 pm

August is such a happy baby! Even at his youngest pics he is grinning!

Making it Lovely
      February 12, 2012 at 10:03 pm

He’s a very happy baby! He has such a sunny disposition.

Lindsay
    February 9, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Such a GREAT idea :) I love to see the progression.

Kelly
    February 9, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Mr. Personality! Can’t believe it’s been a year…congrats.

apetite
    February 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I love it! :) great idea, I should do something like this in my life :)

Rebecca
    February 10, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Oh my goodness, he’s already a year old?! I’ve been out of the blog-reading loop for a while because I had a baby in November… but I swear you just had him!! :) Well, he was looking much more like a baby last time I saw him! Sheesh, a year goes so fast!

Brittany Lauren
    February 10, 2012 at 6:40 pm

This is adorable and I really love that little pin idea! Time sure flies when kids are around :)

Adrianna
    February 12, 2012 at 5:12 am

He is beutiful!

Punctuation Mark
    February 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a looooon time… these series are beautiful!!!

Favorite Links « imperfecthouse
    February 24, 2012 at 5:09 pm

[…] Making It Lovely blog, brainchild of Nicole Balch, features a monthly photo of her children for the first year of their […]

Fourteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    May 8, 2012 at 10:52 pm

[…] monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.August’s Previous Photos The First Year • Thirteen Months Old • View AllRelated Posts Fourteen Months Old (Eleanor’s Monthly […]

Fifteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    May 10, 2012 at 12:03 am

[…] “Come get me! You know I must be held at all times.”August’s Previous Photos The First Year • Thirteen Months Old • Fourteen Months Old • View AllRelated Posts Eleven Months Old […]

Sixteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    June 15, 2012 at 12:23 pm

[…] this month. Poor guy. I was always so consistent with his sister.August’s Previous Photos The First Year • Thirteen Months Old • Fourteen Months Old • Fifteen Months Old • View AllRelated PostsNo […]

Evi
    June 19, 2012 at 9:37 am

What a great Idea! I’ll try it to take photo me baby too…we have lost 8 months..but it’s never late.

Seventeen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    July 8, 2012 at 10:02 pm

[…] monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.August’s Previous Photos The First Year • Thirteen Months Old • Fourteen Months Old • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • […]

Eighteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    August 8, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Twenty Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    October 8, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Twenty One Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely
    December 17, 2012 at 1:40 am

[…] Previous Photos The First Year • Thirteen Months Old • Fourteen Months Old • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • […]

Twenty Two Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely