My Weekend

It looked a little bit like this:

And a lot like this:

(All of which I enjoyed, very much.)

How was your weekend?

20 Responses to “My Weekend”

1. shaina April 2, 2012 at 11:49 am #

love the paint color!! :D

2. Fiona April 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

Eleanor is a little girl (not a baby) now. Wow!

3. Holly April 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

Wow, painting the ceiling made such a big difference – Looks great!

4. Lucy April 2, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

Great colour, looking forward to the big reveal!
    My weekend was great, we looked around rescue centres for a new cat – unsuccessful as none of them could be rehomed with small children but still a lot of time spent with the children going to the park, kicking soccer balls around and enjoying the weather in the UK before the rain comes tomorrow!

5. Molly the Waffler April 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Are the kids playing with a broom handle — or maybe a long paintbrush handle? My kids would love to play with either. These days it’s all about star wars and ninja battles.

6. Sarah April 2, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

such lovely, blonde children!

my weekend consisted of consecutive days at the gym, rigorous housecleaning, a saturday night dinner from the grill (marinated pork tenderloin, seasoned, corn on the cob, and a grilled onion) and roasted garlic potatoes from the oven, palm sunday church service, a baby shower, and an intentional sunday evening nap from the exhaustion of it all.

7. Emily @ Peck Life April 2, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

I love coding too – wish I knew more HTML. Isn’t it amazing how much longer it takes to paint with a toddler?! I hope you had help. :) We went to a parade this weekend (in the pouring rain and 41 degrees), dyed easter eggs, and watched a creepy documentary called “The Bridge” – it’s very cryptic but good!

• Making it Lovely April 3, 2012 at 12:10 am #

I’m solid in html, but I wish I knew more PHP. I can work with it, but I can’t write it from scratch.

• Emily April 17, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Yep, same. Beginning PHP for bloggers – here’s the call for a necessary class! Just sending out a request to the universe. :)

8. melody April 2, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

ooh, love the outcome, but I kind of hate the process! working with those littles is always a growing opportunity!!!

9. meta April 2, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

I had a great time — so busy in the garden! finally, spring arrived in Switzerland! :)

10. Jules April 2, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

The first picture isn’t coming through for me. Am I the only one?

My weekend went like this: two libraries, movie, sushi, church, and three hours of gardening on Sunday. So, basically, it was awesome.

11. alisa April 2, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

I need to paint the ceilings so bad. Mine consisted of pulling up carpet to refinish hardwood floors, taking a break for pinterest, movie nite, skipped church to get work done (and then was on pinterest AGAIN), pick out paint colors for O’s room (Pink Innocence! I just love the name for a little girls room too!), all while hubby was…

coding.

• Making it Lovely April 3, 2012 at 12:11 am #

Pink Innocence is a great color — that’s the color my office was before I repainted it. And Pinterest… such a siren.

12. Shoshana April 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

Love love love. My favorite kind of weekend. I should start photo-documenting weekends so I can get that same sort of satisfaction. When I’m piled on a heap on the floor, I know we’ve been up to something.

• Making it Lovely April 3, 2012 at 12:12 am #

They weren’t the prettiest pictures (just cell phone snaps), but it is nice to have them.