Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you. These are the things that have made my honor roll.

My Writing Elsewhere…

12 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. my honest answer April 27, 2012 at 4:26 am #

Just to let you know the Alice Bradley link isn’t working for me. It’s a great article, thanks for sharing.

2. Chedva April 27, 2012 at 5:34 am #

Great links. Funny (or sad?) how the ruby slippers became iconic while they’re not original to the Oz series.

3. Brittany Lauren April 27, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Love the technicolor article. Really interesting. Thanks for sharing some fun links!

4. Ashley @ sunnysideshlee.com April 27, 2012 at 8:45 am #

Have you seen that cool imaging a dad is doing to help keep his parents in the loop on his two girls growing up? He uses Photoshop and “puts” them in cute and hilarious situations! http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-kids-photography-jason-lee/

• Making it Lovely April 27, 2012 at 10:57 am #

Yes, aren’t they clever? I read that he gets a lot of the ideas from his kids for the series!

5. Jaimie April 27, 2012 at 10:37 am #

psst – small typo – it should be “Whoa”

6. AnnW April 27, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

Well, I always enjoy this post of yours. I learn something every time. EVeryTime. The penny never dropped about Brands being on Pinterest. If I thought about it, I assumed they only had their own content. So thank you. This will probably make my husband even more disgruntled, because he says I never pay attention to him anymore, I’m always on the computer. I didn’t read the Technicolor article yet, because I wanted to get on to the other topics. I fully enjoyed the article by the woman about having time to be a writer. I spent a fair amount of time reading her past posts. Thanks, she’s pretty funny. I noticed that I am way behind in my reading and my painting of furniture, etc. Probably due to Pinterest. I’ve started from nothing and have over 700 followers now. I am playing around with it to try to increase followers. I’ve found that DIY projects, fingernails and weddings seem to draw a lot of people, oh, and how to make fake flowers. How about a post on the most prolific pinned A. Chang? or Wang? I saw it on repinly.com She has over 3 million followers. Thanks Ann Wilson the one with the chocolate lab on Pinterest.

• Making it Lovely May 2, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

Thanks, Ann. I always hope that people enjoy the things that I link to each week, and it sounds like you definitely do!

7. Anna @ IHOD April 30, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

Well I just went through your 25 Brands on Pinterest post and it was fantastic!

8. jessica//miniaturerhino May 2, 2012 at 9:45 am #

Thanks for sharing my constellation embroidery kits – you made my day Nicole!!