Eighteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)

Eighteen Months Old (August's Monthly Photo)
Eighteen Months Old (August's Monthly Photo)

The little guy is one and a half years old already! That went fast.

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

August’s Previous Photos
The First YearThirteen Months OldFourteen Months OldFifteen Months OldSixteen Months OldSeventeen Months OldView All

Eleanor asks for her picture to be taken each time too. She loves it, and the photos are so nice to have. Lately, she’s been wearing the hat from the Gruffalo costume that I made for her last Halloween. The whole costume still fits too, though it’s too short in the arms and legs now.

Eleanor

13 Responses to “Eighteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo)”

1. Brianne Joy August 8, 2012 at 1:42 pm #

Adorable!!

2. Donaville August 8, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

August looks like he loves the camera (and the camera loves him, too)!

3. Sanja August 8, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

They are the sweetest kids! August’s face reminds me so much of my younger cousing (who is almost 19 now, btw) when he was a kid. Sweet memories :)

4. Preciously Me August 8, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

♥ So CUTE!!! I don’t have children yet but I think I will do the same thing when I have one, to take pictures every month is a great idea ;)

5. PatriciaF | unfounddoor August 8, 2012 at 3:52 pm #

So lovely – amazing to see the changes each month. Incredible tiny humans.

6. AnnW August 8, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

He always looks so happy! I look forward to these. When he is two, you might have to continue taking pictures of the two of them together once a month.

7. Kristina August 8, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

This is such a cute idea! When I have kids (ahem.) I am so doing this.

Kristina

8. Abigail August 8, 2012 at 8:51 pm #

What delightful photographs; very different, which I love. Those Scandinavians sure know a thing or two about design – cracking chair! Thank you for sharing.

9. Lauren @ rivercitysammon August 8, 2012 at 9:14 pm #

I love this so much! How adorable!! I can’t wait to do something like this when I have children. You can never tell how much they grow, looking through pictures of each stage is so fun!

10. Kathleen August 9, 2012 at 6:18 am #

I love this so much. It’s so sweet seeing the comparisons between August & Eleanor each month. I think you should continue taking these photos… forever. Seriously! Imagine the collection you’ll have 30 years from now! XO

11. Erin August 9, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

I love this. I did the first 12 months with my daughter Stella and wish I had kept going. It is so amazing to see the transformation!

12. Maggie Mason August 24, 2012 at 12:11 am #

I love this so. It’s crazy how much they look alike.

1. Twenty Four Months Old (August’s Last Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - February 8, 2013

[...] • Fourteen Months Old • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • Seventeen Months Old • Eighteen Months Old • Nineteen Months Old • Twenty Months Old • Twenty One Months Old • Twenty Two Months • [...]