Nineteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo, Plus Video)

Nineteen Months Old (August's Monthly Photo)
Nineteen Months Old (August's Monthly Photo)

I’ll be taking a photo of August sitting in the Eames rocker and wearing his pin each month until he’s two years old. I also took monthly photos of his older sister, Eleanor, until she turned two.

August’s Previous Photos
The First YearThirteen Months OldFourteen Months OldFifteen Months OldSixteen Months OldSeventeen Months OldEighteen Months OldView All

August turned nineteen months old on Saturday, and I spent the day yesterday putting together a stop-motion video showing what our photo shoots are like. He wasn’t sitting still, so he got to play with a toy this time around. Eleanor makes an appearance with her toy bottle, and Brandon pops in as well. Me? I’m behind the camera, of course.

25 Responses to “Nineteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo, Plus Video)”

1. Rachael September 12, 2012 at 8:05 am #

Love it! What is the song in the video?

2. kath September 12, 2012 at 8:29 am #

That was really cute!

3. Kathryn September 12, 2012 at 8:41 am #

Super cute!

4. Jules September 12, 2012 at 9:26 am #

I agree! That was a great video.

5. tammylee September 12, 2012 at 10:31 am #

i too liked the music in the video….?

6. Brianne Joy September 12, 2012 at 10:37 am #

Love, love the video! It’s so sweet & great to document his adorable facial expressions.

7. eskimo*rose September 12, 2012 at 11:50 am #

Can’t believe he’s 19 months, I already looking forward to the entire 2 year montage! Love the look behind the scenes, this is just what its like at our house when I try to do a serious photoshoot 0 no-one else takes it quite so seriously!

8. Catherine September 12, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

He is adorable, and so is that video! We had such a hard time trying to get a Christmas card photo of our two boys last year. The lengths we go to. So well done!

9. Carey September 12, 2012 at 12:51 pm #

Love it! great video :) Might be fun to do somthing like that for a holiday card- I have three boys I try to get all looking good in one photo…never happens. So each year it’s a photoshopped card.

10. Christina W. September 12, 2012 at 1:00 pm #

A wild Brandon appears!

11. Jayna September 12, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

So cute, I love it!

12. Miss B. September 12, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

I haven’t watched it yet (but I will), but gosh he is getting SO big!

13. how2home September 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm #

Love seeing these updates :) He is getting so big and so adorable!

14. kate September 12, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

Love the video! I’ve been reading your blog for, well… years now, and I’m pretty sure this is my first comment. Which makes me feel kind of creepy. I was so excited when you (we) found out you were pregnant with August, because I was pregnant too. Our sons were born within a few days of each other. Archie will be 19 months tomorrow. Anyway, I just felt compelled to finally say hello and that I love your style and your blog.

15. Jennifer Rodgers September 12, 2012 at 9:10 pm #

So sweet. The expressions on August’s face are priceless.

16. Michaela September 13, 2012 at 1:33 am #

Ah! He’s so cute. What a great video, too :) And THE perfect backdrop for the photos!

17. RebeccaNYC September 13, 2012 at 7:22 am #

Thank you for my morning giggle! you and Brandon sure make pretty babies!

18. Alison September 13, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

Thank goodness! You always make it look so easy, these monthly photos and it’s nice to see your sweet family is just like the rest of us!! Happy 19mo to your [big] little man.

1. Twenty Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - October 8, 2012

[...] • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • Seventeen Months Old • Eighteen Months Old • Nineteen Months Old • View AllRelated Posts Nineteen Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo, Plus Video) Twenty [...]

2. Twenty Two Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - December 17, 2012

[...] • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • Seventeen Months Old • Eighteen Months Old • Nineteen Months Old • Twenty Months Old • Twenty One Months Old • View [...]

3. Twenty Three Months Old (August’s Monthly Photo) | Making it Lovely - January 9, 2013

[...] • Fifteen Months Old • Sixteen Months Old • Seventeen Months Old • Eighteen Months Old • Nineteen Months Old • Twenty Months Old • Twenty One Months Old • Twenty Two Months • View [...]