My Writing Elsewhere…

Giotto Knife Block

10 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Kat November 12, 2012 at 3:48 am #

The links to babble aren’t working for me.

• Making it Lovely November 12, 2012 at 2:48 pm #

All of them, or certain ones? I checked and they all seemed OK on my end except the individual links to the teapots I liked, so I took those out.

2. Robin-Lynn November 12, 2012 at 9:38 am #

omg! That knife block is my current obsession.

• Making it Lovely November 12, 2012 at 2:49 pm #

Right? I keep telling myself “I do not need new knives, I do not need new knives.” Which is kind of a tongue-twister.

3. Jane November 12, 2012 at 9:45 am #

My mom would be all over the teapots! I really like April, October and November.

4. Dayamis November 12, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Thank you for posting the Jonathan Adler video. Timing was perfect. I needed to hear those words. I have a successful business but want to focus more on writing and being creative in the new year, which means ridding my life of the J.Rice’s and following my heart.
    xo, Dayamis

5. Kate {domestikatedlife} November 12, 2012 at 8:39 pm #

Love the links this week! That Jonathan Adler video is great!

6. Mary November 13, 2012 at 1:46 am #

I work in a crazy-style environment, and people ask how I maintain my friendly attitude. I jokingly tell them my secret motto, which is “f you, f me, f this.”, which is basically a rude way of saying “This is unimportant and does not affect my big picture. Feels good to hear Jonathan Adler has a similar motto!

7. Uncle Beefy November 13, 2012 at 11:38 pm #

Okay, Nicole…

Got to read Erin’s post!
    That skinny house? Heeeeelllll NO!
    Instagram profiles? Cool! Especially that I’m *finally* on it! (Looking forward to electricity and indoor plumbing someday.) ;)

Lots of great links here!

But the Jonathan Adler video? Awesome. AaaawwwWESOME!

Thanks for all o’ this fun and inspiration!

1. Jonathan Adler: Keep Other People’s Opinions Out Of Your Creative Process | My Full Circle Life - December 27, 2012

[...] found this video of Jonathan Adler on another blog I read called, Making It Lovely. This video is a little long but delivers a strong message to all those creative people out there [...]