Little Style / Big Style: Coral Slingback Flats

Little Style, Big Style: Coral Slingback Flats

I’ve already picked up a pair of these little shoes for Eleanor, and I just stumbled upon the ladies’ version. I’m tempted to pick them up for myself now, as I do have a thing for matching mama/daughter shoes.

16 Responses to “Little Style / Big Style: Coral Slingback Flats”

1. Julia [Chris Loves Julia] March 7, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

Ahh! I love this duo! Thanks for the tip, I think Greta and I will be strutting these as soon as spring arrives.

2. Cassondra March 7, 2013 at 3:15 pm #

Wow, I love those! The kiddo ones are soo cute.

3. Alexandra Hedin March 7, 2013 at 5:48 pm #

I love having the same shoes as my little! I am buying both pairs!

4. Jessica (A Simple Kind of Life) March 7, 2013 at 6:22 pm #

Great find! I’m 100% guilty of accidentally-on purpose dressing my daughter Lucy and me alike. I may need to pick these up myself.

jessicademaio.blogspot.com

5. Christina | Little Victorian March 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

Oh how cute. Please share a pic if you get them to match. That would be so sweet.

6. Jenny@simcoestreet March 7, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

So cute. I love having a boy but things like this make me extra excited that baby #2 (due this summer) is a girl.

7. Wendy @ New Moms Talk March 7, 2013 at 7:55 pm #

They’re beautiful.

I’ve recently given thought to the “big style-little style” concept with my daughter. How do you decide when or what do do that?

I’m a bit hesitant about it, but could see the cute-pretty-fun-other potential.

Thank you!

8. Monique March 7, 2013 at 8:10 pm #

Love!!! Mama and daughter style is the cutest! Get them.

9. angie March 8, 2013 at 4:26 am #

Oh Dear! Now you seriously have me questioning a trip to Gap…

10. Jennie March 8, 2013 at 7:29 am #

My little lady finally has big enough feet that we can start trying to do this! off to find a pair of heels with a bow in the back for me…. :-)

11. Kristina March 8, 2013 at 8:00 am #

This is so adorable! You have to do it now, right?

12. Caroline March 8, 2013 at 8:19 am #

I love that you do this too although I keep finding myself surprised when I realise that I have an item in my wardrobe which is spookily similar to my daughter – or son. I seem to do it subconsciously. Cute!

13. Jackie March 8, 2013 at 11:08 am #

Best of luck with the book deal! I know it will be more about hard work, which I’m sure you are capable of, than luck though. I am a supporter of putting your goals out there for all to see/hear, I think it makes you more accountable and may make one work just a little harder. I’m also a supporter of rewarding yourself :). Here’s to a pink fridge in your kitchen one day!

• Jackie March 8, 2013 at 11:09 am #

well i just realized i responded to the wrong post, oops! this was meant for your previous post….

14. Natalie March 9, 2013 at 10:22 am #

I don’t have a little to wear these with but I still ordered them! They are similar to JCrew style without the price tag! love them!!! Thanks for sharing.

xo
    Natalie

15. Brittany Lauren March 11, 2013 at 8:04 pm #

Mommy and daughter style is precious. I have to admit, little girl shoes are always so darn cute. The adult version is even cuter!