I’m doing pretty well!
- Sew curtains for
my office, the guest room, and maybe even the library. Paint the guest room. Finish the stairway.[I need to take pictures though!] Pink Loves Brown will be at the National Stationery Show for the first time this year (booth 4053), so I’d like to really expand the wholesale side of my business. Sew a purse for myself. Until now, I’ve only sewn curtains (for the kitchen and my studio).
- Implement a new accounting system for the business.
- Try some new recipes. I tend to cook the same things over and over. [We’ve been grilling – does that count?]
- Develop a schedule for regularly releasing new designs in the shop.
Commit to wallpaper for the dining room. I need to make a decision and stick with it (lousy pun intended).[Now we just need to find time to hang it!]
- Go to Paris! I can speak French (somewhat), I love the architecture, and I want to go so badly.
- Excercise. Walking from my bedroom to my office does not count. ;)
- Make little clothes and sets for my Blythe doll (it’s on the way). [She’s here, but I haven’t done much with her.]
- Experiment more with photography (that’s what Blythe is for).
Find a (shag?) rug for the living room.[zigzags!] Redesign the blog and switch from Blogger to WordPress.