- Regarding her Daisychain ABCs Crewelwork Sampler Kit (above), Alicia Paulson says:
It is not hard, but it will keep you happy/busy for a while. That’s what embroidery is all about, for me. I think we all need quiet time in life to do pretty little things like this. I know I do.
- This mustard jamb is a clever solution to mismatched wood grain.
- Amy Poehler thanks the women that help her with her children.
- Bryn is using the same tile in her laundry room that we used in ours!
- Gabby and Jordan had a magical Easter. It’s so beautiful.
- Penelope’s Dino Brunch was really cute!
- I should have just gotten one of these belts instead of trying to get the effect on my “Happy Birthday!” banner (nope, still not done).
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Beautiful photos of Paris, on sale. Get ’em while you can, now through Sunday.
- Another party decoration idea that would have been much easier than my birthday banner to make. Sigh.
- Kids love play tents, but is it too much to ask that they come in some prettier options?
- I suppose it’s a little late for these now, but they’d still be cute for a special spring table.