- Such a beautiful, colorful, fun wedding!
- A couple of pretty downloads for you: hand-painted stripes and digital labels.
- Have you ever slept in a tipi? I haven’t, but now I’d like to.
- How has motherhood changed your style?
- I hope that this is good too. (And I love that Jason Segel is such a huge muppet fan. So endearing!)
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- I put together a gender-neutral, mid-century modern nursery. Would you like to see more of these from me on Babble?
- A patriotic twist on rainbow cakes! Would you make one for the Fourth?
- Two modern cat’s eye sunglasses at two very different prices.
- Get in on the vintage-style industrial pendant trend (some for less than $20!).
- The new season of Design Star starts soon. Is it too early to pick favorites?
NicoleDJune 25, 2011 at 7:52 am
Now THAT is how you use lots of color in a wedding. Just beautiful.
Miss B.June 25, 2011 at 3:50 pm
I love that shot! Really creative and original. Color (which I am not brave with) always makes for a happy occasion, also crepe paper decorations? It’s a celebration. Thank you so very much for your mention! I am honored to be on your ‘Honor Roll’.