- Mini ruffled cakes (out of cupcakes)? Yep, they’re as adorable as they sound.
- All those books! All those ribbons! Total bookshelf porn.
- The little details make this vintage sewing party especially delightful. (via Heather Bailey)
- Confirmed: pink is pretty.
- Make a laurel wreath out of spoons!
- How to organize a desk with no drawers.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- This iPad book, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, is amazing. The story is really sweet too (it makes me a little weepy). Take a look at out how they made it.
- The new IKEA catalog is out! Browse the whole thing and see the small-space inspiration that went into it.
- Personalized plates for kids. (The milk and cookies one is my favorite.)
- Colin Meloy (of the Decemberists) and his wife, illustrator Carson Ellis, have teamed up on a chapter book: Wildwood.
- I think Eleanor would love wearing these! Think I should get them for her?
LeahJuly 22, 2011 at 2:36 pm
I’m a 26-year-old ‘little girl’ and love wearing those boots (okay, so I love making them swish)! I’m sure your little girl would love them too!
EllenJuly 22, 2011 at 4:13 pm
I would think Elanor would love the pink fringed boots the best! Those are darling!!
MandiJuly 22, 2011 at 4:51 pm
I am SO IN LOVE with those ruffly little cakes! I can’t stop thinking about making them!
JulesJuly 22, 2011 at 9:03 pm
Thanks for the link, Nicole!
LeoneJuly 22, 2011 at 10:09 pm
I love your Honor Roll posts.
CassieJuly 22, 2011 at 11:45 pm
I love that sweet little cake! It’s the cutest thing, ever!! xx
Owning SingleJuly 23, 2011 at 3:28 pm
That cupcake is the prettiest I’ve ever seen wow!
TammyJuly 24, 2011 at 7:11 am
ofcourse she should have the pink boots!! too cut :)
TammyJuly 24, 2011 at 7:12 am
cute, i meant cute. silly fingers ha ha
hena tayebJuly 25, 2011 at 4:22 pm
The cupcake is super cute… but a tad too much icing
Pure Joy Events’ Sew Seven Party- A Vintage Sewing PartyAugust 4, 2011 at 3:23 pm
[…] You can see Pure Joy Events Blog post here. You can also see a tutorial of the cake pops here. This party was a huge success and has been featured in a number of places, including: -Amy Atlas’ Sweet Designs Blog -The DIY hoop design also on the Sweet Designs Blog -6 Bitter Sweets Blog -The blog of Celebrations at Home -The Honor Roll on Making it Lovely […]
Arte comestible 3 / Edible art 3 | El Jardin RojoSeptember 15, 2011 at 12:06 am
[…] Making it lovely; Pinterest; Lace and love; Not so humble pie; Tartelette; Pimienta rosa; Canelle et vanilla; Esta […]