- Men-ups! I think you can read a lot into these, but hey. They’re also just fun to look at.
- Such sweet little paintings. I think I need to make one for my dollhouse.
- I’m a sucker for non-functional objects too.
- Slimmons! I’m so jealous, Jenny.
- These are marketed toward children’s rooms? They’re so pretty.
- This was my favorite color combination when I was a tween. I hated pink, by the way.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- 20 awesome patterned chairs. Because you know how I love a good patterned chair.
- Speaking of which, did you see DwellStudio’s new furniture collection yet?
- I kind of can’t believe I want one of these.
- Let the dark side light up your table.
- This is my new favorite top. It was less than $20.
PujaOctober 7, 2011 at 3:39 pm
The patterned chairs are so fun! I’m in the process of decorating my living room, and I’m hoping to eventually add a patterned chair to the mix, but I need to get a coffee table and media console first. I’m loving DwellStudio’s stuff – it’s giving me some great ideas of what to look for.
JulesOctober 7, 2011 at 4:02 pm
I can’t believe how amazing Jenny looks! I lost track of her after she stopped blogging at her old blog. Good for her for losing so much weight, and in such a reasonable, healthy way.
MichelleOctober 8, 2011 at 1:08 am
I have that Old Navy top in the blue/green/gray combo and I love it! The bow on the back is my favourite part and I also love the super flattering shape.
JanelOctober 8, 2011 at 1:03 pm
Oh man: I posted the link to Jenny’s Richard Simmons blog on my FB. As it turned out, my good friend happens to be traveling to LA this weekend, and LOVES her some Richard Simmons. She’s going to catch his Saturday morning class. My friend is going to meet Richard Simmons, all because I read your blog post. Isn’t the Internet amazing?
HeidiOctober 10, 2011 at 10:48 am
I’m a Slimmons regular! Thanks for the link to the article – Jenny’s description is very apt. Richard has actually helped me lose 70 pounds this year. If ever you’re in LA, you must come.
JennyOctober 12, 2011 at 2:22 am
Aww, thanks SO much for linking to my Slimmons piece! XOXO