- I could move in here, no problem. Sorry, Jenny, but that whole “Welcome home, Mrs. Komenda” has the last name wrong. I think you meant to type “Mrs. Balch.”
- A giant “I’m a Giant!” update.
- I never have time to read like I used to, so an articles club sounds really appealing to me. What do you think?
- Watercolor invitations done in a modern way.
- I’ve been watching Gene Kelly tap dancing on roller skates, over and over again with Eleanor. I wish I could move like that.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- Baggu is known for their reusable bags, but have you seen their gorgeous new leather line? I like the pouches a lot.
- Pretty! Pointy!
- Sparkle, sparkle in your sparkly boots! And you can DIY if you can’t afford the $600 version (there are links to two tutorials).
- I’ve seen iPhone skins before, but did you know they’re out there for other gadgets as well?
PujaOctober 21, 2011 at 4:16 pm
I really like the idea of an articles club! I just blogged about how my last book club fell apart because we just didn’t have time to keep up with it. Reading and discussing articles might be the solution!
Molly @thewaffler.comOctober 21, 2011 at 6:45 pm
I am also pro article club. The New Yorker is always chock full of good articles. If you don’t have time to read the whole Lauren Collins’ article about Ikea (which is fascinating) Curbed chose 17 of the best lines from the article. Here’s my favorite: “Amy Poehler says that Ikea is ‘argument’ in Swedish.”
The Woman Formerly Known As BeautifulOctober 24, 2011 at 12:31 am
I just made love to that staircase — it left me with rubbed blue velvet on my spinal column and my husband is suspicious. He thinks I became part of a sheik’s harem. I am toiling to make the 14 mil as I write this. Tell them to put that pad on layaway for me.
Rehab in Progress: My Living Room | I Love RehabsMarch 21, 2013 at 3:20 pm
[…] you. Check out MakingitLovely usually once a week she does an honor roll that I try not to miss. Great stuff. Happy Weekend! Thanks for […]
Talking Rugs and Lighting (Aren’t I Always?) | Making it LovelyJanuary 28, 2016 at 12:05 pm
[…] came across this image that I posted here in 2011, before I had ever set foot in our […]