A pink suit had been on my wish list. Well now I have one! It is here and it is wonderful. I’m so smitten with it, I want to add the white suit below too. I already have one in black, and my wardrobe will be pretty well covered between the three, keeping the matching pieces together or as separates.
I sometimes wear suits to client meetings, styling them on the casual side. Colorful shoes, a fun bag, glasses (or sunglasses), and interesting jewelry are part of my usual go-to for styling. Or red lipstick, but that’s a lot of look all at once!
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick (Love Bite), Charlotte Tilbury, Nordstrom
- Shawl Collar Cropped Blazer (Pampered Pink), J. Crew
- Full-Length High-Rise Pant (Pampered Pink), J. Crew
- Fan Tassel Earrings, J. Crew
- 2 Linked Rings, Gem
- Crepe Kick Flare Pants, 1. State, Nordstrom
- Textured Crepe One-Button Blazer, 1. State, Nordstrom
- All Abuzz Bee Studs, Kate Spade
- Stone Tassel Earrings, Madewell
- Hutton Doubleweave Blazer, Ann Taylor
- Belted Pleated Doubleweave Pants, Ann Taylor
- Alice Rounded Sunglasses, Anthropologie
- 49mm Gradient Round Sunglasses, Longchamp, Nordstrom
- Vera Seashell Sunglasses, Chloe, Nordstrom
- Flat Clutch (Cream with Eyes), Clare V.
- Large Nicole Circle Bag, Sézane
- The Day Heel (Bright Red), Everlane
- Gemma Striped Pump, Target
- Cecile Heels (Bright Dijon), Boden
OK, a quick try-on! Doing a little #housetwinning here (tassel sconce, tassel earrings; pink wallpaper, pink suit; white trim, white top). The pants just arrived and need to be hemmed, but I’m very into the high waist. These jeans too! They’re possibly my new favorite, which is saying a lot to edge out the Madewell jeans I’ve loved so much.