73 February 5, 2009

30 Weeks Pregnant

Remember when I said about nine weeks ago that I was at that “comfortably pregnant” stage and I wondered when the uncomfortable part would start? It’s here.

30 Weeks Pregnant

At least I’m 3/4 of the way there…

bungalowbliss
    February 6, 2009 at 8:11 am

You look *great*, and I’m so excited for you!

kat
    February 6, 2009 at 8:48 am

But look at you – all radiant and glowy against your lovely pink dining room paper!
    Hang in there, I hear there’s a neat prize at the end :)

Cheryl
    February 6, 2009 at 9:06 am

Omigosh, I see myself in that picture! And I remember how uncomfortable the last couple of months were. You are looking good, and you’re so lucky to be able to wear stylish shoes! (With my first one, the only shoes that would fit on my swollen feet were Nikes!)

kris_spikes
    February 6, 2009 at 12:50 pm

well if it’s worth anything….you look adorable.

tey
    February 6, 2009 at 3:02 pm

You look fabulous despite the baby bump! And soon all the uneasiness will be replaced with bliss =)

Btw, I have tagged your site for the “your blog is fabulous award”! Congrats!

coral
    February 6, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Oh, man. You’ve always had such great style, but you claim to be miserably pregnant and still manage to look this good? I have zero excuse for my personal style. which is “hobo” by the way. Or sometimes “target clearance rack meets didn’t feel like changing out of my pajamas.”

Love your shoes.

Natalie
    February 6, 2009 at 6:25 pm

I’m sorry you’re uncomfortable…but you do look adorably present AND you match that lovely wallpaper! :)

Natalie
    February 6, 2009 at 6:27 pm

haha I said present for some reason, but I clearly meant pregnant!

future Mrs. Jones
    February 6, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Hang in there! You look lovely!

Alex
    February 6, 2009 at 9:59 pm

You look amazing! Loving that dress too. What kind of birth are you planning/hoping for? How exciting that you will be meeting your little one in 10 or so weeks!!

Kelly@Color Sizzle
    February 7, 2009 at 3:39 pm

You look better than I did when I was 30 weeks pregnant (and I was pregnant with twins)! Hang in there. The best is yet to come!

Kim
    February 7, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Congratulations…you look marvelous! You will feel better soon. I love your wallpaper and your dress!

audrey
    February 8, 2009 at 7:33 am

You look adorable! I definitely remember the discomfort of my ribs continuously being pushed. The maternity body pillow from target was my luxury item those days.

danielle
    February 8, 2009 at 3:01 pm

and you still look adorable!

beth
    February 8, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Can you tell me the name/brand of the paint color you used in the living room? thanks!

Rosemary
    February 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

first of all, you are ouper cute pregnant.

secondly, i have those shoes and love them so much. i’ve worn them completely out but can’t part with them!

Katie
    February 9, 2009 at 6:17 pm

I enjoy your blog and your style, but what I like most about you is that you began “showing” as much and as early as I have. I was beginning to develope a complex about being the only pregnant lady who showed so much right away. Please keep the pics coming at least for another 7 weeks until I have my little girl ;)

Thanks!

Alexandrea M
    February 10, 2009 at 2:59 am

OK – I DON’T want children of my own, I just yearn to babysit but … if somebody has to bear children, I am glad it is somebody with talent and taste like you ;)

Rachel B.
    February 10, 2009 at 7:34 am

I just found your blog- it looks awesome- and so do you! Congrats!

Barbara
    February 10, 2009 at 3:25 pm

You look great, but I (never been pregnant so far) can imagine that the additional weight is a bit uncomfortable. Think about the happiness you will feal when the baby is there.
    Marou Barbara

Renae
    February 11, 2009 at 8:21 pm

To me being pregnant was a means to an end…and it is the most wonderful “end”….hang in there, it will all be forgotten soon when you hold that little one. Blessings to you….I love your decorating….your library is cute!

melissa
    February 12, 2009 at 8:48 pm

WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES FROM? They are a must-have.

Leslie
    February 14, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Hi, I just found your blog and am in love with it and am also very very pregnant. Like in my 39th month, so finding your blog is great. But you look great and your home decor is gorgeous.

I have fallen in love with that wallpaper I must admit. Where did you get it?

• 1 2